Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 369 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
‘Xbox Event’ Website Registered

A new domain suggests that Microsoft could be preparing an event to announce its next console. According to WHOIS data, XboxEvent.com was registered yesterday by U.S. Techs, a company recently rebranded as Eventcore that provides “advanced, customized solutions in the event management industry.”

As sleuths on the NeoGAF forums point out, U.S. Techs also registered XboxE312.com (the event site used to sign up for Microsoft’s press briefing at E3 last year) as well as Microsoft’s 2013 Hosting Summit site, which includes the text “this site is hosted for Microsoft by U.S. Techs” at the bottom.

For now, we can’t be sure what exactly XboxEvent.com is or what it might be used for, but hot on the heels of Sony’s dedicated conference to reveal the PlayStation 4 this week, this could be an indicator that Microsoft is getting ready to hold its own event to announce the new Xbox soon.

We’ve reached out to Microsoft about the site and will update this article with any comment we receive.

Source:

[To see links please register here]

:15-Cool-20px:

Quote:(02-23-2013, 02:58 AM)Mr. Spire Wrote:

Best believe when the new console comes out Ill be getting the most OG gamertags :O

There not gonna reset the gamertags or accounts lol. :12-Shocked-20px:

Quote:(02-23-2013, 03:09 AM)Kush Wrote:

I wish they did reset gamertags so I can take the gamertags, Flash Drive, and Box. :10-Shy-20px:

If they did reset gamertags, I would hunt you down and kill you if you took Box.

I like reading these sneak peak things.

Although I never take it serious it's still fun.

Quote:(02-23-2013, 03:04 AM)Box Wrote:

Well, new consoles are a pretty exciting thing. It doesn't happen as often as you think, at least not for bigger companies. (Besides the Wii, but no one likes the Wii xD)

The 360 was launched on the market in late 2005 or early 2006, don't remember exactly. Can't really complain considering it's been out for 7 - 8 years :tongue:

Lol yeah. I should have just waited a few extra months for this one lol.

Quote:(02-23-2013, 03:02 AM)MxRE Wrote:

Meh, all this new Xbox console stuff etc etc makes me sad since I just got my 360 a few months ago and a new one is already coming out.

Well, new consoles are a pretty exciting thing. It doesn't happen as often as you think, at least not for bigger companies. (Besides the Wii, but no one likes the Wii xD)

The 360 was launched on the market in late 2005 or early 2006, don't remember exactly. Can't really complain considering it's been out for 7 - 8 years

Quote:(02-23-2013, 03:09 AM)Box Wrote:

If they did reset gamertags, I would hunt you down and kill you if you took Box.

Okay I wont take the gamertag Box. :14-Verysad-20px:

Quote:(02-23-2013, 02:58 AM)Mr. Spire Wrote:

Best believe when the new console comes out Ill be getting the most OG gamertags :O

I dont think all tags will be reset... That would drive people away as all they have worked for would have been gone. I think people will just recover accounts or move their hard drives over

Quote:(02-23-2013, 02:56 AM)Kush Wrote:

A new domain suggests that Microsoft could be preparing an event to announce its next console. According to WHOIS data, XboxEvent.com was registered yesterday by U.S. Techs, a company recently rebranded as Eventcore that provides “advanced, customized solutions in the event management industry.”

As sleuths on the NeoGAF forums point out, U.S. Techs also registered XboxE312.com (the event site used to sign up for Microsoft’s press briefing at E3 last year) as well as Microsoft’s 2013 Hosting Summit site, which includes the text “this site is hosted for Microsoft by U.S. Techs” at the bottom.

For now, we can’t be sure what exactly XboxEvent.com is or what it might be used for, but hot on the heels of Sony’s dedicated conference to reveal the PlayStation 4 this week, this could be an indicator that Microsoft is getting ready to hold its own event to announce the new Xbox soon.

We’ve reached out to Microsoft about the site and will update this article with any comment we receive.

Source:

:15-Cool-20px:

Meh, all this new Xbox console stuff etc etc makes me sad since I just got my 360 a few months ago and a new one is already coming out.