Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 994 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
★★KINGSCRAFT★★ 1.4.7 ★ BRAND NEW MAP! ★ 2 YEARS OLD! ★ [TOWNY/ECONOMY/PVP] ★

[Image: hcKK9.png]
Look no further! You have arrived at KingsCraft, the pinnacle of your Minecraft multi-player experience!

Connect To: main.kingscrafters.com
Running on: Intel Xeon E3-1270 with 16 GB of RAM

[Image: heThe.png]

KingsCraft is the world's largest offline-mode server. We strive to make you, the player, have the best experience possible. KingsCraft has existed for 2 years, so you know you're playing on a quality server. Our community is friendly, our staff is helpful, and our game-play is unmatched. We have something for everyone, find out more below!

[Image: TxShc.png]

KingsCraft features an excellent PvP Arena where you can battle other players for glory and loot. There is also a large and dangerous wilderness where it's every man for himself and looking behind your back is the only way to survive! Players quickly become the talk of the server when they establish their skill in the art of PvP.

[Image: etr7M.png]

KingsCraft sports Global Towns, which are towns that each have their own back-story. These towns cannot be joined by players, but they provide an exciting starting point for your adventure. Explore the history behind the war between Swene and Georgetown, the misfortunes of Gib and Sinkhole, and much more!

Towny lets you form epic kingdoms and towns with other players. Will you build a large island nation, a huge castle, or even a sprawling metropolis? If you feel best at home with a tight-knit community on your side, joining or creating a town is your best bet on KingsCraft. Our towns are constantly fighting to become the biggest and the best, will you defeat them and make your claim as the leader of the best town on the server?

[Image: vA6PT.png]

If you'd rather not join a town, you can also claim and protect land by the chunk. All you have to do to own your own land is pay a small fee, which is perfect for the adventurer, merchant, or loner. Survey the land and find the perfect area before anyone else claims it first!

[Image: fnz1N.png]

KingsCraft sports a vibrant economy that's primarily run by the players. Trading happens all the time with some players announcing their goods for sale in chat, while others simply gather things to sell at shops. Players will pay for everything from ore to eggs. Everything has a price, it's up to you to build your fame and fortune through the art of the trade.

[Image: 600x100_12.jpg]

Wish I knew of this when i played MC, looks beast.

Will you give AF members something special for coming on the server?

Quote:(01-16-2013, 05:17 AM)Kinanizer Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I don't own the server, but I would if I did.

Quote:(01-16-2013, 07:04 AM)Ultimatum Wrote:

Quote: (01-16-2013, 05:17 AM)Kinanizer Wrote:

I think you do own the server, come on man.

[Image: Photo%20Jan%2006%2C%202%2026%2017%20AM.jpg]

Quote:(01-17-2013, 12:52 AM)Kinanizer Wrote:

Quote: (01-16-2013, 07:04 AM)Ultimatum Wrote:

Now thats just scary.

Quote:(01-18-2013, 02:23 AM)shizelkid Wrote:

Quote: (01-17-2013, 12:52 AM)Kinanizer Wrote:

Quote: (01-16-2013, 07:04 AM)Ultimatum Wrote:

Now that's just scary.

It's the best way to humiliate someone who asks for a staff position on my server.

oh god I lol'ed at that comic.....

This seems like a pretty cool server, Ill play on it once i get time.