Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 338 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
⚡️OPENBULLET FATBTC Config by Shield ⚡️

Site :

[To see links please register here]

Capture : No ( Will think in future )

Proxies : Yes

Combo : e:p

=============

Download link :

Hidden Content

Telegram

[Removed by staff.]

I personally have to change the file extension to .loli and rename USER to USERNAME and PASS to PASSWORD to make it work with Openbullet.
But except that it works !

Quote:(05-24-2021, 05:41 PM)fritz Wrote:

I personally have to change the file extension to .loli and rename USER to USERNAME and PASS to PASSWORD to make it work with Openbullet.
But except that it works ! :wink:

which version you use in OB ?

i use anomally version always . and it extension is .anom , offical OB doesnt support .anom but anom version support all .. loli as well .anom .

Quote:(05-24-2021, 07:25 PM)fsociety Wrote:

Quote: (05-24-2021, 05:41 PM)fritz Wrote:

i use anomally version always . and it extension is .anom , offical OB doesnt support .anom but anom version support all .. loli as well .anom .
Well yeah I'm just using the last official OpenBullet version :

EDIT : I actually checked at the newest

but didn't make the transition already

I asked here once but nobody answered I think, what's the difference with Anomally, DarkBullet, etc ?
The .loli .anon or whatever files are pretty much all the same, they're easy to adapt from one to another.. I don't understand why people use something else than official pb ? Why do you ?

Quote:(05-24-2021, 07:37 PM)fritz Wrote:

Quote: (05-24-2021, 07:25 PM)fsociety Wrote:

Quote: (05-24-2021, 05:41 PM)fritz Wrote:

I asked here once but nobody answered I think, what's the difference with Anomally, DarkBullet, etc ?
The .loli .anon or whatever files are pretty much all the same, they're easy to adapt from one to another.. I don't understand why people use something else than official pb ? Why do you ?

Didnt except from yuri that he will spoil OB2 , i was excepting New feature , but this time a OB2 will run on Host to Support all Platform , rarely people are using Ob2 and i seriouly dont like what he does , that is not at all noob friend its like i need to learn all concept from beginning . i am still with sliver bullet , anom 1.4.4 .

Quote:(05-24-2021, 07:52 PM)fsociety Wrote:

Quote: (05-24-2021, 07:37 PM)fritz Wrote:

Quote: (05-24-2021, 07:25 PM)fsociety Wrote:

Didnt except from yuri that he will spoil OB2 , i was excepting New feature , but this time a OB2 will run on Host to Support all Platform , rarely people are using Ob2 and i seriouly dont like what he does , that is not at all noob friend its like i need to learn all concept from beginning . i am still with sliver bullet , anom 1.4.4 .
Yeah I didn't like much OB 2 either but I might give it another chance, we'll see
Anyway the official 1.2.2 version of OB does everything I need, I still don't understand the point of silver bullet and stuff ^

EDIT : Just had a look at

, at first glance I don't see much difference with my OP version ahah

Quote:(05-24-2021, 08:02 PM)fritz Wrote:

Quote: (05-24-2021, 07:52 PM)fsociety Wrote:

Quote: (05-24-2021, 07:37 PM)fritz Wrote:

Yeah I didn't like much OB 2 either but I might give it another chance, we'll see
Anyway the official 1.2.2 version of OB does everything I need, I still don't understand the point of silver bullet and stuff ^

Silverbullet keep getting Developed , still developer didnt release the CF (cloudflare) asking for more money.

Quote:(05-25-2021, 06:15 AM)fsociety Wrote:

Quote: (05-24-2021, 08:02 PM)fritz Wrote:

Quote: (05-24-2021, 07:52 PM)fsociety Wrote:

Silverbullet keep getting Developed , still developer didnt release the CF (cloudflare) asking for more money.
Yeah I guess newer libs can't hurt, I might give it a try. At least it stays opensource.
What do you mean he didn't release Cloudflare, you mean a way to bypass CF ? Does that exist ?! I don't see any way except using multiple proxy and/or captcha api

Quote:(05-25-2021, 02:18 PM)fritz Wrote:

Quote: (05-25-2021, 06:15 AM)fsociety Wrote:

Quote: (05-24-2021, 08:02 PM)fritz Wrote:

Yeah I guess newer libs can't hurt, I might give it a try. At least it stays opensource.
What do you mean he didn't release Cloudflare, you mean a way to bypass CF ? Does that exist ?! I don't see any way except using multiple proxy and/or captcha api

CLoudflare is broken if you know , its become paid now . it will not worked anymore...

Quote:(05-25-2021, 02:28 PM)fsociety Wrote:

Quote: (05-25-2021, 02:18 PM)fritz Wrote:

Quote: (05-25-2021, 06:15 AM)fsociety Wrote:

CLoudflare is broken if you know , its become paid now . it will not worked anymore...
Sorry I'm not sure I understand, what do you mean CloudFlare is broken, you mean a way to bypass CloudFlare without proxies / captcha keys is broken ? I didn't know that existed