Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 777 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
✯ ✯ ✯ FREE THREAD DESIGN TEMPLATE (FULLY HANDMADE) ✯ ✯ ✯

I've got my eyes set on the Artist-Award!

I'm very passionate about illustrations and love to do little designs here and there in my free time however I have never done anything like a thread design so i saw this like a bit of a challenge.
It's far from perfection but keep in mind that i usually make illustrations like these:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Spectacular designs.

Are you also able to design banners?

Quote:(03-07-2022, 09:47 AM)mothered Wrote:

Spectacular designs.

Thank you buddy!
As for banners, sure. Howver i don't have Adobe AE so i woulden't be able to animate the banner.
Two options therefore exists:
/1 I'll create a still image banner.
/2 I'll design all the different elements and someone with AE and a few minutes of time can easily animate it. :smile:

ps:

[Image: dryq1tG.png]

Quote:(03-07-2022, 10:49 AM)ApelSolutions Wrote:

Quote: (03-07-2022, 09:47 AM)mothered Wrote:

Spectacular designs.

Thank you buddy!
As for banners, sure. Howver i don't have Adobe AE so i woulden't be able to animate the banner.
/2 I'll design all the different elements and someone with AE and a few minutes of time can easily animate it. :smile:

ps:

In the near future, I may need you to redesign the banner on my blog (In my signature), so a still Image banner Is fine.

The best thing I can offer In exchange for your service, Is a decent amount of forum NSP - no less than 500. You can use It to

your account to Bronze and then Silver, and still have NSP left over.

The message is too short. Please enter a message

Quote:(03-07-2022, 11:10 AM)ApelSolutions Wrote:

I'll take you up on that deal!
I actually have plenty of free time today as i'm free of work today.
See you in DM's
Thanks for that.

I need to organize a few bits and pieces first, so It won't be today. I shall get In touch very soon. There's no rush whatsoever, so when I PM you, take your time with the design.

Quote:(03-07-2022, 11:05 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-07-2022, 10:49 AM)ApelSolutions Wrote:

Quote: (03-07-2022, 09:47 AM)mothered Wrote:

Spectacular designs.

Thank you buddy!

ps:

In the near future, I may need you to redesign the banner on my blog (In my signature), so a still Image banner Is fine.

The best thing I can offer In exchange for your service, Is a decent amount of forum NSP - no less than 500. You can use It to

your account to Bronze and then Silver, and still have NSP left over.

I'll take you up on that deal!
I actually have plenty of free time today as i'm free of work today.
See you in DM's

Thanks, I will surely save your post. I am a website designer and I always need help from someone who can design templates for me. Right now, I am using the

website to get templates for my website. Because on that website, I can easily find templates that were made by professionals like you. And if I found your price is cheaper than that website, then I will surely take help from you.

Quote:(03-07-2022, 08:25 AM)ApelSolutions Wrote:

I've got my eyes set on the Artist-Award!

I'm very passionate about illustrations and love to do little designs here and there in my free time however I have never done anything like a thread design so i saw this like a bit of a challenge.
It's far from perfection but keep in mind that i usually make illustrations like these:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]

could i get a repost?

thanks brother for your share