Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 820 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
⭐⭐⭐HOW TO MAKE MONEY OUT OF CHATURBATE 2023⭐⭐⭐

Quote:(04-02-2023, 03:43 PM)greenteas Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

hi can you update the download link the file-hoster doesn't work anymore, thanks!
have u gotten the new link yet?

Quote:(03-31-2023, 01:55 PM)AMO111 Wrote:

Is the bot malicious in any way

No. The full source code is provided. If you can read the code you can see nothing malicious is implemented

Quote:(04-24-2023, 10:58 PM)guacamole6165 Wrote:

Quote: (04-02-2023, 03:43 PM)greenteas Wrote:

hi can you update the download link the file-hoster doesn't work anymore, thanks!
have u gotten the new link yet?

Link updated

Quote:(03-22-2023, 05:11 PM)546pvp Wrote:

Will it work also on repl.it? (Excited to try this)
No because afaik replit does not provide a selenium integration
Quote:(03-26-2023, 11:48 AM)chameleon238 Wrote:

bro can this works on mac
Yes it should technically work there
Quote:(03-26-2023, 05:19 PM)CryptoX Wrote:

This doesn’t work checkout my thread for the working script

link updated

Is this working? Confirm??????

link to the script not working:sad: legit bought a computer just to try to run this <\3 if anyone managed to download the script can you please message me so I can get it from you l?

I would be happy to pay you to walk me through this setup or let you take over my pc remotely to set it up and show me how to use properly. Pay is negotiable send dm or email zpressure@

.me

Thankssss bro it`s nice to have this

Quote:(03-03-2023, 04:45 PM)nerochan Wrote:

Hello and welcome to this tutorial on how to make money with Chaturbate. In this tutorial, I will guide you through the process of using a Python script that I have created to create Chaturbate accounts using your referral link. Chaturbate pays out $1 per referral from a first-world country, making it a great way to earn some extra money.

Requirements:

Basic knowledge of Windows
Python installed on your computer
Good proxies, preferably residential proxies

Step 1: Install Python

To begin, you will need to download and install Python from the official website at

Step 2: Install pip

Pip is a package management system for Python that will allow you to install and manage the software packages required to run the script. You can follow this tutorial to install pip on Windows:

Step 3: Download and Extract the Script

Download the script from this link:

. Extract the contents of the file to a folder.

Step 4: Generate Usernames and Passwords

Open the command prompt and navigate to the folder where you extracted the contents of the script. Run the following commands to generate usernames and passwords:

python username.py

python password.py

You can choose how many usernames and passwords you want to generate.

Step 5: Set up the tg Bot

To receive notifications after every registered account, you will need to set up a tg bot. Follow any tutorial on google on how to setup an tg bot

After you have your API token and chat ID, enter them into the script as shown in the screenshots below:

You will also need to add the bot to a group. Create a group with yourself and the bot.

Step 6: Set up the Proxies

To use the script, you will need good residential proxies. I recommend using IntenseProxies. Enter the credentials into the script as shown in the screenshot below:

Step 7: Create your Affiliate Link

Register on Chaturbate and create your own affiliate link by clicking on the link below:

Copy the link and paste it into the code as shown in the screenshot below:

Step 8: Start the Script

To start the bot, run the following command:

python register_v2.py

Congratulations, you have now set up the script and can start earning money from Chaturbate referrals!

PROOF:
Link to the script not working

Ahahaha I won't test this strategy but it's smart. You can test on every CPA network that pays to leads.

Quote:(05-10-2023, 09:31 PM)tyc991 Wrote:

Ahahaha I won't test this strategy but it's smart. You can test on every CPA network that pays to leads.

Can you show me? I’ll gladly break you off the proceeds i cant get script :sad: so sad about it

Quote:(05-10-2023, 09:31 PM)tyc991 Wrote:

Do you have more similar sites in mind?

Quote:(05-25-2023, 01:03 AM)nerochan Wrote:

Quote: (05-10-2023, 09:31 PM)tyc991 Wrote:

Do you have more similar sites in mind? :smile:

I’ll pay 100$ cash for someone to walk me through setting this up telegram @leeroyjenkins