Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 296 Vote(s) - 4.09 Average
⭐ TEXT IMAGE SOLVER SOURCE CODE⭐ TRAINED MODEL ⭐READY TO GO

Okay so tbh this project was going to be massive as I was planning to make an api with my hcpatcha, funcaptcha and recaptcha solvers... but iv'e become busy with other projects and will not have time to bring the project to life. This project could be something really really cool tbh but I just can't be asked atm to finish it. My loss your gain enjoy sirs and maams  Drop a like cause this is some UHQ stuff and ik you guys want more Smile I don't know who reported as not working. It's working fine. If you have any questions or errors open a issue on the resp and I help you there.
Also keep in mind the model I trained was for Wish.com, YOU WILL HAVE TO TRAIN YOUR OWN MODEL FOR YOUR TARGET
Also I Do make changes/updates every week so star the repo to get notified. Updated 1/16/23

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

[To see links please register here]

to view this content.

Very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm grateful for your contribution! Heart

感谢您的帖子,让我对未来充满希望!

Thank you for your thought-provoking post!

Very Niceeeeeeeeee

TNXXXXXX

thank youyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyou

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

¡Gracias por compartir!