Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 577 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
$0.99 Sale: How to start a successful mobile app business

I am doing a 2-day $0.99 sale on my book on how to create a successful mobile app business. Usually this Kindle book is $3.99

Here is the Amazon link:

[To see links please register here]

genadinik, great idea but this is the freebies section. This is not the place for discounted offers :)

Your offer should be posted in the Market Place here:

[To see links please register here]

OneFineDay,

Thank you - I didn't realize that. I thought it was for all Kindle discounts. I'll post in the marketplace later today!

Thank you for the heads up!

This area is for free stuff. Maybe you would like to give it away for a few days and expand your readership.