Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 262 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
07 or EoC?

I currently have an account on EoC but 07 seems to be better and more popular. Worth starting again on RS07?

OSRS is totally worth it. It's a lot better than EoC, in my opinion. If you decide to start again, add me and send me a message.

Username: G 4 M 3 Ov3r

Does it require making a new account entirely? I tried logging in with my other account, apparently it doesn't work like that haha.

Edit: nevermind, I tried logging in the the username not my email, derp.

I have been thinking about starting Runescape for a while now. If I were to start, I would go for 07.

I like 2007 a lot more because it brings back the good old memorys.

EOC sucks now because of all the updates they are doing to it.

I prefer EoC personally, I can't really tell much of a difference other than 3x the screen space and improved graphics, yet more people seem to play OSRS.