Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 537 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
1,000,000 Views For Your Site FREE. Black Hat Method

The rate I got from this site when I was doing auto surf was 2 sites/min. At that rate, it would take more than 8 hours just to get 1000 views.

the traffic you receive will be also people workin to receive 1,000 hitts, NOT EVEN LOOKIN AT UR CONTENT lol..

It takes 10 seconds per page so basically you get 6 hits per minute done. With this rate the completion of 1000 surfs with autosurf will take approx. 3 and half hours to complete. Not that bad just for having a extra tab open on your computer even if you are not sitting there. I just started the autosurf thing and will report back after done with the first 1000 to activate my account fully.

this site is scam they will never deliver 1 million hits they only have 30000 members

this sounds intresting will surely try this! :)

this a scam just a waste of time

i want try this one

http://>>>[[[Reported by Members as Spam Site]]]<<</ link not working

it is a scam because of the stupid lock of 1000 views they need to verify your account there prolly sending 10-30% of their own sites through the cyclers so yeah waste of time...

anyone tried this method?