Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 819 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
$1 Billion Worth of Cocaine Seized

Quote:(06-21-2019, 04:45 AM)Voxis Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (06-21-2019, 04:21 AM)mothered Wrote:

I've never heard of anything close to this figure.

Same place seized almost as much back in march if i'm not mistaking.

I would be really interested in finding out where this network of distribution expands to. This is the second major ocean bust at the Port of Philadelphia this year, so I believe that this network has been established for quite a long time, certainly if they were confident of their capacity to get that lot of product on one ship. Unless there’s another ship with 10 billion dollars worth of Coke going into the Port of Wilmington right now and this was just a decoy.

Quote:(06-21-2019, 04:33 PM)Tracefl0w Wrote:

Quote: (06-21-2019, 04:45 AM)Voxis Wrote:

Quote: (06-21-2019, 04:21 AM)mothered Wrote:

I've never heard of anything close to this figure.

Same place seized almost as much back in march if i'm not mistaking.

I would be really interested in finding out where this network of distribution expands to. This is the second major ocean bust at the Port of Philadelphia this year, so I believe that this network has been established for quite a long time, certainly if they were confident of their capacity to get that lot of product on one ship. Unless there’s another ship with 10 billion dollars worth of Coke going into the Port of Wilmington right now and this was just a decoy.

To be fair, it's likely this isn't their first shipment of that size, and they're probably doing several concurrently.

I would assume that the prediction that Oni made was right, they more than likely have more than one ship at a time going into these ports.

As far as having a singular boat with 10 billion worth in coke, highly unlikely. These guys dont like to lose money and although they've lost a lot here lately, I highly doubt they'd be willing to risk that much at once. This was probably one guys whole life, and he wasn't the happiest about it. Id almost assume he's ghosted by now if he wasn't already captured.

Quote:(06-20-2019, 06:45 PM)Oni Wrote:

Record-breaking drug seizure at Philadelphia's port. The cocaine seized was worth roughly $1 billion dollars, which is enough to buy about 333 Bugatti Chirons.
Wonder if authority really gonna destroy all these?

Quote:PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — One of the largest cocaine busts in United States history happened Tuesday in Philadelphia. Federal authorities continue to comb a cargo ship at Packer Avenue Marine Terminal in South Philadelphia. So far, they’ve seized 16.5 tons of cocaine — 33,000 pounds — which has a street value of more than $1 billion, the U.S. Attorney’s Office says.

Investigators believe there is still a significant amount of cocaine remaining on the ship.

It’s the largest drug seizure in the history of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.

Two people were arrested and federally charged. According to the criminal complaint, Ivan Durasevic, the ship’s second mate, and Fonofaavae Tiasaga were arrested in the bust.

Before coming to Philadelphia, the Mediterranean Shipping Company ship was previously in the Bahamas, Panama, Peru and Colombia. The ship was on its way to the Netherlands.

Read More:

This will help our economy a bit when resold to the youth of America in dollars... rather than some other countries denomination.

none of you get what the war on drugs is REALLY about do you?

They make a lot of money and they find a lot of way to get their things across borders the state is saying protect I do not believe apart from taxing us