Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 676 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
$1 Million Reward Offfered For Ex-Cop

Quote:Los Angeles authorities are offering a $1 million reward for information leading to the arrest of a fugitive ex-cop wanted in the murders of three people, as the latest investigation into a possible sighting of the suspect yielded no clues.

Police evacuated a Los Angeles home improvement store Sunday evening after a caller said they had seen someone resembling 33-year-old Christopher Dorner.

Authorities searched for hours but found no evidence that Dorner was there or had been there, Los Angeles police spokesman Gus Villanueva said.

Several tips came in a few hours after Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa announced the reward at a news conference alongside police chiefs and mayors from Irvine and Riverside.

“This search is not a matter of if, but a matter of when," he said. "I want Chris Dorner to know that.”

$1,000,000 is a lot, even if he did kill 3 people. I wish I had that information, haha. It's interesting that he's managed to evade law enforcement for so long, but it is probably because he knows their procedures and how things are done. Apparently he's still targeting people too.

Source:

[To see links please register here]

Hopefully they'll catch him, well done to anyone who gets the reward (if anyone)/