Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 905 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
$1 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill; $600 Stimulus Payments

For those in the US... Congress is finalizing another COVID-19 relief bill, with $600 stimulus payments expected in the very near future. Hopefully the money goes to those who need it most.

Quote:Top Capitol Hill negotiators sealed a deal Sunday on an almost $1 trillion COVID-19 economic relief package, finally delivering long-overdue help to businesses and individuals and providing money to deliver vaccines to a nation eager for them.

The agreement, announced by Senate leaders, would establish a temporary $300 per week supplemental jobless benefits and $600 direct stimulus payments to most Americans, along with a new round of subsidies for hard-hit businesses and money for schools, health care providers and renters facing eviction.

Source:

[To see links please register here]

Quote:(12-21-2020, 03:51 AM)mothered Wrote:

Brilliant news for those residing In the US.

Does this also relate to those who're still working In a reduced capacity?

From my understanding, the unemployment-specific relief is given to the states. Eligibility for unemployment and other COVID-specific measures will vary from state to state, though.

Brilliant news for those residing In the US.

Does this also relate to those who're still working In a reduced capacity?

i heard vaccine name is Pfizer , and tested on many people start causing allergies and other issue , again it will completely take that much time when corona started .

Well this is great news! I should have gone working in the IT field though, they don't give a damn about this pandemic

The government started sending payments out yesterday:

Your bank/eligibility may change when or if you get anything.

Quote:(12-21-2020, 06:11 PM)Ciceniss Wrote:

I should have gone working in the IT field though, they don't give a damn about this pandemic
One reason why many companies In the IT sector are complacent, Is that employees can work remotely from home.

Many administration jobs are also In a similar position.

Sadly I wont get a stim check since I made over 75K this year. but im glad they are helping people out with something atleast!

The US continues to fail in my opinion.

Quote:(01-01-2021, 11:02 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-21-2020, 06:11 PM)Ciceniss Wrote:

I should have gone working in the IT field though, they don't give a damn about this pandemic
One reason why many companies In the IT sector are complacent, Is that employees can work remotely from home.

Many administration jobs are also In a similar position.

I've somehow got confused. What does Ciceniss mean by "they don't give a damn"? I'm aware IT companies (especially those who are the outsource choice for comprehensive IT solutions) have been needed more than ever. What have they become complacent in?