Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 615 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
10 Best Services to Watch Your TV Programs & Movies 2021

This is in no particular order, as my taste usually changes over time due to certain factors i.e time of year or whether there's nothing else significant to watch anymore on that particular service until another season or a new movie drops exclusively on it.
  • HBO Max (Good for exclusives and series that I always want to go back and watch for nostalgia i.e True Blood, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Boondocks, DC Universe related content too)
  • Sundance ( If you love yourself some independent films, and I started watching A Discovery of Witches)
  • Crunchyroll (anime)
  • Funimation (anime)
  • Shudder (Horrors and Thrillers)
  • Sling tv (The service I'm most drawn to first thing when I turn on the tv for news and sports and just to leave playing in the background. They updated their UI)
  • Paramount Plus ( Sports and exclusives like Star Trek Discovery)
  • Netflix (Great in general)
  • Showtime (Exclusives)
  • Starz (Exclusives like American Gods)

Netflix is the easiest to use for my fiancée and I. It also has decent content for my daughter. I used to be subscribed to a majority of media services, but I no longer bother with them, except Netflix.