Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 190 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
14 Million Password List

[To see links please register here]

That's quite a list to say the least, think the biggest I've seen was 10 million.

Quote:(11-22-2012, 12:37 PM)AnonFreeworld Wrote:

Yes it's a huge ass dictionary. But have fun with it guys :wink::wink:

Holly Shit LoL 14 Million WoOoW

Quote:(10-10-2017, 11:18 PM)The Monster Wrote:

Quote: (11-22-2012, 12:37 PM)AnonFreeworld Wrote:

Yes it's a huge ass dictionary. But have fun with it guys :wink::wink:

Holly Shit LoL 14 Million WoOoW

This thread is very dead. Its considered 'grave digging'. Try not to respond to threads older than six months.

Thanks for sharing should come on helpful with sentry

- ALL sold accounts start with a 1 month warranty

- We are updating our shop daily with many accounts like league passes hulu spotify family nord vpn and many many more.

IF you don't find what you are looking for on the selly shop just contact me i will get it for you

-Kindly Contact me for any issues or replacement requests before rushing to post any bad review request ALL ISSUES WILL BE resolved

great deal!!! kind great davvero great

thanks bro, appreciate, wonder if i can penetrate thru some ssh servers with these passwords