Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 420 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
1st anime recommendation

Depends on the friend. If he's just getting into it, then something like the 90s Berserk anime will seem new and refreshing. I like inuyashiki, although I read the manga rather than watching the anime.

Quote:(09-18-2022, 08:30 AM)Broken Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Depends on the friend. If he's just getting into it, then something like the 90s Berserk anime will seem new and refreshing. I like inuyashiki, although I read the manga rather than watching the anime.
I've heard of that one been on my list for some time

yes i would, i love anime

naruto or tokyo ghoul, the best

Find something that's somewhat similar in some aspects so they feel a sense of familiarity.

FMA: Brotherhood
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
Berserk
Gantz
Death Note

I believe those are some of the best stories that got me into anime. I still rewatch some of these series lol.

Anime is just the medium. I'd ask your friend what genre he prefers in general. If he likes sci-fi/noir, he might like Cowboy Bebop. If he likes old action movies, he might like Black Lagoon. If he likes gory medieval/fantasy, he might like Berserk. If he likes history or magecraft, the Fate franchise is a go-to. Lots of options.

A lot of good ideas thank you all!!

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (2009)