Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 451 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
2018 Movies

2018 is going to be a big year for movies, what movies are you looking forward to seeing the most in 2018?

My list would honestly be far too big if I was to name every single movie I'm looking forward to seeing in 2018, so I'll break the list down to five movies that I feel I'm looking forward to seeing the most in 2018:

- Avengers: Infinity War.
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
- Deadpool 2.
- The Incredibles 2.
- Venom.

I'm not really sure about movies, but I'm waiting for a new season of Prison Break which hopefully will be released somewhere in 2018. Deadpool 2 would also be very cool indeed, I didn't even know they were working on a second movie.

I don't watch movies (haven't the time for It), but although trailers depict the best scenes, "The Commuter" seems worthy of watching.

[To see links please register here]

I'm waiting for new season of Game of Thrones in 2018

Quote:(01-09-2018, 10:30 AM)mothered Wrote:

I don't watch movies (haven't the time for It), but although trailers depict the best scenes, "The Commuter" seems worthy of watching.

Will be seeing this at the big screen with my girlfriend when it is released in the United Kingdom. We saw a trailer of it when we went to see the new Jumanji movie and it looked awesome. Love Liam Neeson.

Honestly, I am not really waiting for any movies in 2018 that I know of. I am waiting for Fast And The Furious 9 coming out in 2019 though :smile:.

I love the Jurassic World film, I watched 3 times xD
Can't wait for the new film

Personally, I'm waiting for the newest installation of the Cloverfield but not Cloverfield cluster-fuck.

Also the new Godzilla movie

Quote:(01-09-2018, 08:08 PM)Jim Carroll Wrote:

Quote: (01-09-2018, 10:30 AM)mothered Wrote:

Will be seeing this at the big screen with my girlfriend when it is released in the United Kingdom. We saw a trailer of it when we went to see the new Jumanji movie and it looked awesome. Love Liam Neeson.

I love any character Liam Neeson assumes.

When I first saw "Taken" around 10 years ago, that's when I realized his caliber as an actor and how well he portrays his character.

Quote:(01-09-2018, 10:08 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

I'm not really sure about movies, but I'm waiting for a new season of Prison Break which hopefully will be released somewhere in 2018. Deadpool 2 would also be very cool indeed, I didn't even know they were working on a second movie.

Deadpool 2 would be awesome to see! However, about Prison Break, I think that they pushed the series a little too far and it just got boring, to be honest. I was always happy that Breaking Bad was never pushed like Prison Break was, as Breaking Bad would not have been as good a television show if there were too many episodes. Vince Gilligan cared more about the art of the film over the money, which is why it is so good. He could have made more seasons and made way more money, but decided not to, as the series was in a good position to end.

A new Prison Break season just seems silly to me. That's just my opinion, though.