Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 223 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
[24.99][EARN $500/WEEK] ~>>> Cash Stash <<<~ [AUTO-BUY][99% AUTOPILOT]

Quote:(03-20-2014, 03:44 AM)Veld Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I received a vouch copy of the e-book and must say it is extrodinary! Within 3 days of using the method I was making incredible money, and I'm proud to vouch for Expels and Cash Stash. The Grammar is INCREDIBLE and there are 0 issues, the method is straightforward and gets to the point in a fast but expained manor. You have my vouch [Image: 2a978b860029adf5f7cc9443ab0dc36e.png]

Quote:(03-20-2014, 03:46 AM)byPanda Wrote:

I have received I pre-vouch copy and I'm extremely happy. I don't think I have ever read a better money making method by any other member. I'm not gonna lie about my earnings, here is what I earned in 1 week [Image: DmAWyoW.png]

Quote:(03-20-2014, 08:27 PM)Kreature Wrote:

HUGE Vouch for Expels, I received a pre-sales vouch copy and I must say this is very well written. With pure knowledge and 0 skill needed this is your chance to earn BIG! In 6 days I made this auto-pilot, very impressed
[Image: FGuniD1.png]

Quote:(03-21-2014, 03:35 AM)Chargen Wrote:

Just purchased and one MASSIVE vouch for Expels, I must say this is a legit method that will earn money FAST. I'm nearly set up and ready to earn and his skype support is friendly, fast & incredible!

Quote:(03-21-2014, 03:12 AM)Excite™ Wrote:

Just purchased, really nice skype support. I'm already setup and ready to earn BIG!

Quote:(03-21-2014, 04:10 AM)Beware Wrote:

I just purchased the advanced method a few days ago, and I must say this is my vouch! I have made a large amount in only around 3 days using the 2nd method from the Advanced and Premium Package. THANKS EXPELS! [Image: MGo0ASr.png]

Quote:(03-22-2014, 01:47 AM)Gloluv Wrote:

I must say, this is one MAJOR vouch. I was skeptical at first, thought this would be another scam. I have been proven wrong, purchased Advanced package and couldn't be more satisfied. The support was #1 and I was able to get this in a week and 2 days with slight previous experience. Thanks Expels!

[Image: CZ955nW.png]

Quote:(03-22-2014, 05:42 PM)Its Agonii Wrote:

Vouch for Expels! This e-book is the BEST e-book I have purchased in months. I'm proud to say this was worth my money and I'm happily earning. [Image: OonmQ1x.png]

[Image: 7Buib.gif]
[Image: 7BKop.png]

[Image: 7CDnx.png]
[Image: 7Buj4.gif]

Vouches

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Can I review this product?

I was going to offer you a vouch, but seeing you probably don't need another one; I'll instead think of buying a copy ^^
Do you only charge in PayPal? No CryptoCurrency?

Quote:(03-22-2014, 11:37 PM)Cressi Wrote:

I was going to offer you a vouch, but seeing you probably don't need another one; I'll instead think of buying a copy ^^
Do you only charge in PayPal? No CryptoCurrency?

Yes I only charge in PayPal, I'll think about accepting BTC in the mere future. LMK if you plan on purchasing a copy, you shouldn't hesistate you are guaranteed to earn :biggrin:

Quote: (03-22-2014, 11:01 PM)FluffyFriendly Wrote:

Can I review this product?

I have had PLENTY of real buyers and given away 2 vouch copies. No sir you may not, but you may wanna consider purchasing ^_^

I'm online and ready for support feel free to PM me or leave a reply here!

Quote:(03-23-2014, 01:07 AM)Expels Wrote:

Yes I only charge in PayPal, I'll think about accepting BTC in the mere future. LMK if you plan on purchasing a copy, you shouldn't hesistate you are guaranteed to earn :biggrin:

Alright ^^ I'll PM you if I find interest.

Why are there vouches that don't exist? Do you still give out free vouch copies?

Looks very interesting, but for me e-Books have never worked for me, but I'm not saying this won't :smile:
GLWS mate.

None of these vouches are fake. It's just a sales thread from a different, more trusted site. LMK if anyone wants to purchase.

Pretty sure this was on HackForums. :l

Good luck I suppose...

EDIT:

Was on HF.

[Image: u8f05Vz.png]

I know it's on HF, that's where all my vouches are from.