Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 571 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
29k MAIL ACCESS [BTC, Uplay, NETFLIX, Origin, Fortnite, VPN, STEAM & MORE]

Quote:(02-01-2019, 09:21 PM)UncensoredDevil Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (02-01-2019, 09:17 PM)zomgwtfbekjam Wrote:

Quote: (02-01-2019, 09:12 PM)UncensoredDevil Wrote:

It’s still scanning the accounts obviously it’s not done yet and why would the account checker that I’m using ban me for using it for checking accounts like where is your logic
I wasn't talking about your program that you're using, that of course would be weird that your program would ban you. I'm not familiar with that, I write my own tools.

Don't you think that Netflix or any other major site has some kind of logging? How do you think that system will respond to a huge amount of login attempts for a long period of time. Unless your program uses random ip addresses, yes you'll be banned/blacklisted.

I see what you’re saying now, but I’m using a vpn so I can just reconnect to it if that happens
Lol, just a misunderstanding. Glad we're on the same frequency now.

Good, thank you for your efforts

Fortnite has been returning minimal hits on my end.

I'll see If this makes a difference.
Thanks In advance.

Quote:(02-01-2019, 09:17 PM)zomgwtfbekjam Wrote:

Quote: (02-01-2019, 09:10 PM)zomgwtfbekjam Wrote:

All 29K accounts without getting banned or whatsoever? I see.
It’s still scanning the accounts obviously it’s not done yet and why would the account checker that I’m using ban me for using it for checking accounts like where is your logic
I wasn't talking about your program that you're using, that of course would be weird that your program would ban you. I'm not familiar with that, I write my own tools.

Don't you think that Netflix or any other major site has some kind of logging? How do you think that system will respond to a huge amount of login attempts for a long period of time. Unless your program uses random ip addresses, yes you'll be banned/blacklisted.

I think you're not famillar with cracking, A cracker usually has 2 things it needs. A proxy list (a vpn connects to proxies too) and a combo list (the mail:password combo)
Every login attempt will be on a different ip adress so they cannot identify those attempts. A cracker does this very rapidly and with good combos, you could get thousands if not tens of thousands of accounts in a matter of hours.

nice thank you for sharing

Quote:(01-31-2019, 04:19 PM)kapteinsparta Wrote:

Thank you

Quote:(02-02-2019, 01:37 PM)UplayAlts Wrote:

I think you're not famillar with cracking, A cracker usually has 2 things it needs. A proxy list (a vpn connects to proxies too) and a comb list (the mail:password comb)
Every login attempt will be on a different ip adress so they cannot identify those attempts. A cracker does this very rapidly and with good comb, you could get thousands if not tens of thousands of accounts in a matter of hours.
That's why I said: "Unless your program uses random ip addresses".

Also, any good programmer will create a system that detects bruteforcing regardless of different ip addresses. If someone tries 1000s of attempts on one account and they don't get banned it's time to fire the developer. There are loads of ways to stop bruteforcing, an effective way is to let the program hang for a second before sending a response back. Usually I just set a 1 second delay making bruteforcing practically worthless.

Quote:(02-08-2019, 07:49 PM)zomgwtfbekjam Wrote:

Also, any good programmer will create a system that detects bruteforcing regardless of different ip addresses.

All that's required, Is to Implement a CAPTCHA service with "every login".

Quote:(02-08-2019, 07:49 PM)zomgwtfbekjam Wrote:

Quote: (02-02-2019, 01:37 PM)UplayAlts Wrote:

I think you're not famillar with cracking, A cracker usually has 2 things it needs. A proxy list (a vpn connects to proxies too) and a comb list (the mail:password comb)
Every login attempt will be on a different ip adress so they cannot identify those attempts. A cracker does this very rapidly and with good comb, you could get thousands if not tens of thousands of accounts in a matter of hours.

Also, any good programmer will create a system that detects bruteforcing regardless of different ip addresses. If someone tries 1000s of attempts on one account and they don't get banned it's time to fire the developer. There are loads of ways to stop bruteforcing, an effective way is to let the program hang for a second before sending a response back. Usually I just set a 1 second delay making bruteforcing practically worthless.

Well, cracking still works on almost every big service, and you cannot simply put a 1 second delay of logging in when hundres of people log into it every couple of seconds.

Quote:(02-09-2019, 11:11 AM)UplayAlts Wrote:

Quote: (02-08-2019, 07:49 PM)zomgwtfbekjam Wrote:

Quote: (02-02-2019, 01:37 PM)UplayAlts Wrote:

Well, cracking still works on almost every big service, and you cannot simply put a 1 second delay of logging in when hundres of people log into it every couple of seconds.
Yes, you can. The 1 second delay is used on the connection where the user failed to login. Why would you think that, that would affect other users? Are you familiar with writing web applications?