Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 654 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
2Captcha Key Grabber v1.0

[Image: Screenshot-17.png]

2Captcha valid key grabber with optional proxy support available. This software will "guess" the 2Captcha's API key and show you the working ones.

Features:
  • HTTPs, Socks4 and Socks5 proxy support
  • Proxyless feature available
  • Multithreading support
  • Built-in proxy scraper

Start by setting the thread count, then optionally loading the proxy list. If you don't want to use proxies (faster, but IP block is possible), skip this step. You can also click the "scrape" label next to the "Proxies" label above if you want the software to automatically get fresh proxies for you. After clicking the Start button, the software will start guessing the possible keys and show you valid ones in the text field below.

Get this software now:

[To see links please register here]

I code checkers with multithreading, proxy support and capture per request. If you are interested, contact me via Telegram: kiduxofficial

thank you so much as always you make/find amazing tools but isn't there supposed to be VT ?
edit: nvm but still this is still a great tool just looking at it

Hm I've never heard of 2 captcha. Do any popular sites use it?

Shouldn't this be in Regular Sales ?

And what about VT scan ? As a Silver member you should know better

Quote:(05-17-2021, 03:32 AM)sourcev1 Wrote:

thank you so much as always you make/find amazing tools but isn't there supposed to be VT ?
edit: nvm but still this is still a great tool just looking at it

Thank you for your feedback! There is no VirusTotal scan because the software is on sale.

Quote:(05-17-2021, 05:36 AM)Universal110 Wrote:

Hm I've never heard of 2 captcha. Do any popular sites use it?

It's usually being used in bots and sometimes in account checkers in order to solve captchas required in submit or login forms.