Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 557 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
2FA Gmail bypassing

Hello everyone,
I'd like to ask if any of you have some idea how to bypass 2FA on gmail? Even if you have a second mail connected to gmail it still only want be veryfied by phone (SMS, verification code, tapping smth on screen) How can I force using second mail to verification? Any ideas? I"ll be grateful

Quote:(12-04-2021, 03:23 PM)moniq Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hello everyone,
I'd like to ask if any of you have some idea how to bypass 2FA on gmail? Even if you have a second mail connected to gmail it still only want be veryfied by phone (SMS, verification code, tapping smth on screen) How can I force using second mail to verification? Any ideas? I"ll be grateful :smile:
I can most likely help you. But its complex. write me a PM

were you able to get in??

with phishing or with something infected could be an application or a PDF

a tool for that it's called metasploit

This thread Is over 6 months old, and the OP hasn't been active for the same duration.

I'd say It's safe to assume his/her questions and concerns have been fulfilled.

Quote:(12-04-2021, 03:23 PM)moniq Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hello everyone,
I'd like to ask if any of you have some idea how to bypass 2FA on gmail? Even if you have a second mail connected to gmail it still only want be veryfied by phone (SMS, verification code, tapping smth on screen) How can I force using second mail to verification? Any ideas? I"ll be grateful :smile:
Is it your own account but you no longer have access to the number or a foreign account whose password you know...? In both cases bypassing the SMS verification should not be a problem. There is a trick to change the number even if you don't have access to the currently saved number but the owner of the account will notice it. So time window to extract the data is therefore limited. Depending on how fast he contacts google and depending on how fast the support then reacts....