Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 621 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
3 Simple steps to Spread your RAT

I just noticed when you make a pastebin or anything like that, A LOT of people click it, without you giving the link. So i thought of a neat way to spread a rat.

First, make a new paste and name it something like FREE XBOX LIVE GOLD! Make sure its public!!!

Second, post a link to your rat, and say something like " Found the best and most awesome way to get free xbox live! "

Make some fake quotes like:

"OMG I DIDNT THINK THIS WOULD WORK BUT IT DID!" - John Gold

Third, Sit back, and watch how many Slaves you get :biggrin:

~ Happy Hacking

This is pretty genius!
Its simple. And easy...
Thank you so much for the share!

Thats just simply awesome how people tend to believe half this stuff.

Quote:(12-10-2012, 10:28 AM)Anonymous Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thats just simply awesome how people tend to believe half this stuff.

They are noobs wanting different things for free without work.

People tend to go retarded when they hear the word "free". lol
But this is a good idea. I had an idea similar to this but I never implemented it.

Sometimes i just go to the comment section at sites to see how good the software is....
If it has 5 people who all go NICE! and no normal comments, i close it immediatly.

Didn't work for me I have try it before and for 3 days i have get 5/6 new victims.

Are you guys ill or something? This will get you a few bots that have nothing worth of value.

Quote:(12-12-2012, 07:14 PM)MineCrack Wrote:

Are you guys ill or something? This will get you a few bots that have nothing worth of value.

Don't be so angry.

Quote:(12-13-2012, 12:32 AM)Cyber-Savage Wrote:

Quote: (12-12-2012, 07:14 PM)MineCrack Wrote:

Don't be so angry.
Where did I state I was angry?

This is a horrible speading method, in other words you're terrible at spreading.