Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 301 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
300+ WPM? Anyone here uses Characoder?

These keyboards really fascinate me - typing at the speed of thought is something I can only wish one day.

I've seen people get 300+ WPM with this

Yeah thats crazy. Only with adding RGB will the KB reach its full typing speed

Quote:(03-17-2023, 02:57 AM)EquitableEngineer Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Yeah thats crazy. Only with adding RGB will the KB reach its full typing speed :xd:
Don't forget a high quality gaming chair!

Quote:(03-17-2023, 01:35 PM)Refnator Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Don't forget a high quality gaming chair!
And an RGB extended mousemat. Essential kit.

If I recall correctly this is based upon technology used in courtrooms for rapid transcription of spoken dialog for the record. I don't imagine I would ever bee able to work with chording in a day-to-day usage, particularly because of how acclimated I am to QWERTY. I would maybe consider the interim device, but I'd have to look at the chips, I don't particularly trust things that sit in between myself and potentially sensitive services.