Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 621 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
'No such module' when I use CocoaPods

I usually remove `Pods` folder and `.xcworkspace` file, then I run `pod install`again and it helps in almost 100% cases.

- clean project
- close xcode
- open xcode
- enjoy

Make sure to import correct framework name that is defined in `.podspec` of the pod.

I tried all of these suggestions but nothing worked for me. Instead what'd worked for me was deintegrating pods. Afterwards deleting the pods folder from xcode hierarchy and doing pod install. Suddenly it worked. Don't ask me why because anyways most of these suggestions are hit or miss anyways but I'll be happy if it works for someone else too :)

As @jakub-truhlář wrote, the root issue is the missing module.modulemap file due to some concurrency issue mixing Swift and Objective-C libraries, but instead of creating those files manually, would be better to try multiple times cleaning the Derived Data and build your project. When the project is successfully built then commit module.modulemap files to your repository to avoid to lose those files for example changing the current branch.

In case of multiple targets.
For eg. Target1, Target2

use_frameworks!

target 'Target1' do
pod 'Fabric'
pod 'Crashlytics'

target 'Target2' do
end

end

Then run pod install.

Try adding the `Pods` framework to your build scheme and building the framework. After you've built it, build/run your project.

Steps:

1. Scheme menu > Manage Schemes > check `Pods` > Close
[![manage][1]][1]

[![enter image description here][2]][2]
2. Select `Pods` from the scheme menu.
3. Build `Pods`.
4. Select your project from the same menu, then build/run it.

[1]:

[2]:

Had this issue while adding CocoaPods into an old project, which already had manually included libs from before. It happened because Xcode was not resolving to the `Framework Search Path` generated by CocoaPods because of values previously set in target's settings.

Solution that helped me:

1. copy the old path

2. hit delete to completely clear the `Framework Search Path` settings in the target's column - the path, generated by CocoaPods would appear there

3. add the old search path back under the generated one (only needed if you still have some manually added frameworks to work with)

4. Clean project, wipe Derived Data, build.

The result would look like this (1st line added by Xcode, 2nd added by CocoaPods, and 3rd is manual):
[![enter image description here][1]][1]

[1]:

I just updated particular dependencies in terminal

Go to project folder then run below command

**pod update your pod name**

For me I need to do

**pod update ReachabilitySwift**

I had this problem when I opened XCode and then selected the workspace of my project via file->open recent.

I found that I had two .xcworkspace files on my filesystem for the same workspace/project.

Opening XCode by double clicking on the correct .xcworkspace file did the trick.
The correct one is the one that works.

I later deleted the wrong one.