Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 235 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
'firebase' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file

After installing
```
$ npm install -g firebase-tools
```
Note the directory where it installed
What I did was locate the directory where firebase was installed. In my case `C:\usr\local` then I copied the three firebase files. I also went into the `node_modules` folder and copied the firebase tools folder. Then I went to my app directory in file manager and pasted the firebase files, then created a new `node_modules` folder and pasted the firebase-tools folder.

Now go to your cmd and run
```
$ firebase init
```
It should work

Add `C:\users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\npm` to your environment variable PATH.

For anyone still fighting this problem try to add the **system** environment path not to
a user's environment.

[To see links please register here]

1. Run your cmd from `C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe` or type this in your file path and hit <kbd>Enter</kbd>
2. Just reinstall firebas-tools **{npm i firebase-tools -g}** globally
3. Restart your computer its work for me good luck

Simple answer to this question is-<br>
1.**npm install firebase** command in terminal window.<br>
2.Add **firebase scripts** in your editor that you use.<br>
3.**set the Path** in the environment system variable.

I think it will be able solve your problem...

After running `npm install -g firebase-tools`, go to `C:\usr\local`. You will see Firebase files.
1. Copy this path `C:\usr\local` to the clipboard.
2. Open the Start Menu and search for *Edit the System Environment Variables* or simply *env*.
3. Select the environment variables option that appears.
4. Find the `PATH` variable under the system environment variables (lower section).
5. Select `PATH` and click **Edit**
6. Add `C:\user\local` to the beginning of the path.
7. Add `%APPDATA%\npm` if it doesn't exist.
8. Click OK to each of the windows until they're all closed.

After this, open a Windows command prompt and run `firebase --version`.

1.After installing firebase globally via ```npm i -g firebase-tools```

2.simply run all your firebase commands from the node command-line tool, it instantly worked for me.

3.To access the node command line, simply go to the start menu on windows and type "node.js command prompt"

My solution is to use Firebase CLI binary for Windows:

1. Download CLI:

[To see links please register here]

2. Run CLI, go to the project directory (cd 'your app path'). By the way, you may see the version: run "firebase --version" for that
3. Run "firebase login" with Firebase CLI
4. Run "firebase init" with Firebase CLI

**Add this to the environment variable:-**

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\npm\firebase

it will allow firebase commands in ps/cmd

i dont think : C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\npm\ now works.

My solution was that my project was on partition `F: somedirectory/app`, and when I moved it on partition `C: Users/username/Documents/app` It worked!

I tried everything mentioned and more, lost couple of hours.

So moving on partition where I installed: `npm install -g firebase-tools`
then: `firebase login`, then: `firebase init`