Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 701 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
'gulp' is not recognized as an internal or external command

The best solution, you can manage the multiple node versions using nvm installer. then, install the required node's version using below command

nvm install version

Use below command as a working node with mentioned version alone

nvm use version
now, you can use any version node without uninstalling previous installed node.

I just encountered this on Windows 10 and the latest NodeJS (14.15.1). In my case our admins have our profiles and true "home" folder remotely mount onto our work machine(s). Npm wanted to put its cache over on the remote server and that has worked until this release.

I was unaware that npm has a `.npmrc` file available. I added one to my actual machine's `C:\Users\my-id` folder and it contains:

prefix=C:\Users\my-id\nodejs\npm
cache=c:\Users\my-id\nodejs\npm-cache

I also added these paths to my `PATH` environment variable.

I went to the `APPDATA` folder on my work machine and the remote "home" server and deleted all the npm related Roaming folders. I deleted the `node_modules` folder in my project.

I closed all open windows and reopened them. I brought up a command prompt in my project dir and re `init`ed npm and reinstalled the modules I wanted.

After that everything is rolling along.

You may need to install the `gulp-cli` globally. Uninstall then re-install if you already have it:

`npm uninstall -g gulp-cli`

`npm install -g gulp-cli`

Just to add to @Vinod R's answer

Go to My Computer>Properties>Advance System Settings>Environment Variables>

Under the variables of Administrator edit the PATH variable & change its value to "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\npm". Note: The username in the path will be the current Admin user's name that you have logged in with.

After this, move the path to the top as shown in the image attached.

[image for demostration][1]

[1]: