Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 354 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
'nvm' is not recognized as an internal or external command Windows

Also Edit your **User Variables** "**PATH**" :

- Add -> **C:\ProgramFiles\NVM** (Directory of NVM)

Install nvm-windows via chocolatey in cmd prompt admin mode:
`> choco install nvm`

start a new cmd prompt and run:
`> nvm`

One MAJOR piece of information that is missing from most of the instructions and answers is that you need to "cd" change directory into the location nvm is installed in.

For instance mine is located at...
C:\Users\userName\AppData\Roaming\nvm

Here is a workaround to your issue, hope get it solved.

Download and install NVM; you can download a ziped file and unzip to install here: [nvm download][1]

After installation, open a new powershell, if you had one running already, close and restart then type the command;

nvm

[![enter image description here][2]][2]

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

[2]:

If you're able to see this on your screen, you're good to go.

I hope this helps!

In my case (on Windows 11) it was because my work laptop had been used by a previous domain user from our company before being handed to me, so nvm detected his user profile and installed in `C:\Users\SomeOtherUser\AppData\Roaming\nvm` instead of `C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Roaming\nvm`.

If your problem is like mine, check if `%NVM_HOME%` points to a folder in a different user profile - e.g. `C:\Users\SomeOtherUser\...`.

Also check if `%NVM_SYMLINK%` points to an installation within `C:\Users\SomeOtherUser\...`.

This might happen because you  installed NODEJS in normal mode and NVM through the **Administrator**.

**To resolve this, please follow these steps:**

- Please check if the NVM_HOME and NVM_SYMLINK paths are correct or
not.
- Install NVM by doing: nvm install lts
- Check the node and nvm versions on your machine (node -v and nvm -v).
- If you need any specific node version, then do nvm install @10.24.1.
- Then do, nvm use 10.24.1. (you will pointing to node version 10.24.1)

Running the `cmd` via `administrator` and tying `nvm use 14.15.0` worked.