Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 406 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
'vagrant up' not working while installing homestead on ubuntu 14.04

I run ubuntu 14.04 trusty. I installed virtual box and vagrant in order to be able to use laravel. I installed laravel homestead via git and I am trying to run the command 'vagrant up' but I get an error. Please what am I doing wrong?

I tried to add vagrant box with this command 'vagrant box add laravel/homestead' but I got the error below:

An error occurred while downloading the remote file. The error
message, if any, is reproduced below. Please fix this error and try
again.

SSL read: error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0), errno 104

I had the same error yesterday twice. I just removed the tmp folder in ~/.vagrant.d and ran again 'vagrant box add laravel/homestead'. I realized that when my laptop suspends due to non-activity, the command just fails, so what I did is disable the suspend after 30 min and activate 'Never Suspend' (that option depends obviously on your environment)

On Ubuntu 14 just right click the battery icon and choose Energy Options.

Can you run `vagrant box add laravel/homestead

[To see links please register here]

--insecure`

Using the `--insecure` flag it does not validate SSL certificates so you should not have the SSL error

You may need to clean `~/.vagrant.d/tmp/` folder if you have some uncompleted transfer

You can also download the ssl certificate and directly use it to bypass the error

$ vagrant box add --cacert <certificate> box_name