Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 400 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Block Cyberghost advertisements + skip the waiting period

Quote:(10-04-2016, 10:03 AM)dangermouse Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Didn't work for me - I don't mind the ads but the waiting period seems to be getting longer

It pretty much depends on when you want to connect. If you want to connect in the evening, when most people are home the waiting period will be longer. When you would go online at 6.00 AM in the morning, traffic wouldn't be as much as in the evening, and waiting periods will be shorter.
I wouldn't recommend using CyberGhost anyway. They keep logs, and there are way better VPN's that you can get for free or for a very low price.

Quote:(10-04-2016, 10:55 PM)skeL Wrote:

It's still skipping the waiting time for me lol

I notice that you didn't upgrade yet. I'm running cyberghost 6.0, that will be the issue probably.

Quote:(10-04-2016, 11:03 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Quote: (10-04-2016, 10:55 PM)skeL Wrote:

I notice that you didn't upgrade yet. I'm running cyberghost 6.0, that will be the issue probably.

Lol I didn't even notice there is a new version :biggrin: I guess I'm gonna keep the old one :biggrin: They might have changed the domain in the new version. I'm gonna take a look at it when I'm at home. Another version of fasting the waiting process up is using cheatengines speed function. Simply multiply the speed by 500 and the countdown will go down immediately.

Quote:(10-05-2016, 07:17 AM)skeL Wrote:

Quote: (10-04-2016, 11:03 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Quote: (10-04-2016, 10:55 PM)skeL Wrote:

Lol I didn't even notice there is a new version :biggrin: I guess I'm gonna keep the old one :biggrin: They might have changed the domain in the new version. I'm gonna take a look at it when I'm at home. Another version of fasting the waiting process up is using cheatengines speed function. Simply multiply the speed by 500 and the countdown will go down immediately.

Are there any updates regarding this?

Quote:(12-27-2016, 10:32 AM)Schism Wrote:

Quote: (10-05-2016, 07:17 AM)skeL Wrote:

Quote: (10-04-2016, 11:03 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Are there any updates regarding this? :smile:

Not really no, Cyberghost has updated their program and patched this. You might find another thing you can block in your hosts file, but I doubt it will still work.