Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 577 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
50+ Android APKs!

Quote:(01-18-2013, 03:38 AM)Johnny Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I have a crappy phone that can barley run Bike Race. These will come in handy later though :tongue:

Edit: So far I have downloaded parts 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 and they all have the same apps.
and I've noticed on the first pack there is an error with the minecraft APK.

I have to first android ever so i know how you feel. if you wanna play them really bad then just download bluestacks.

Also, you have to download them all. its in parts so they will all have the same apps. lol, its like a gb or so, but im working on post each on individually so you can just download what you want.

You have the G1? I remember seeing somewhere that that was the first phone with android OS.

Quote:(01-19-2013, 12:07 AM)Johnny Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

You have the G1? I remember seeing somewhere that that was the first phone with android OS.

Nope, i have the motorola droid 1. Android 1.0 never ran on anything, it wasnt until later that android would ever run on a phone. The motorola droid 1 was the first, it dropped nov 27, 2009 give or take. i dont remember right off hand when it dropped. but their moto was droid does because the only thing that could compete was iphone and the iphone could do really anything useful (and really still cant) so they wanted to take the market by suprise. so im sure it was the first android if not the first it was the first commercial one.

EDIT: After looking into it, it was the very first, so i guess i have the second.

Bumping because I dl'd them and this relates to my interest :biggrin:. Great share, and may many more find these helpful!