Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 706 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
$50 dollar Raspberry Pi Zero Smartphone

Check for more

[To see links please register here]

Moved from the Market Discussion forum to here.

Reading the article now. Can't complain with the price nor the fact that It's open source.

Good concept - but this isnt the only pi phone out there at the moment.

Though i dont think that this one is commercially available and it is more expensive, but then again it is touchscreen.

what advantages do these phones have over currently existing smartphones? I mean, to the general public, both the phones are pretty much the same right? except that in this case we have rasp pi based phones.

Quote:(09-05-2018, 06:37 PM)hacxx Wrote:

Check for more

Thank you for the share. Definitely buying when it comes out.
Love Raspberry Pi. Done a few projects myself. Excellent for learning how everything works, and learning some good programming.

Quote:(11-07-2018, 10:32 AM)pendulumdriver Wrote:

what advantages do these phones have over currently existing smartphones? I mean, to the general public, both the phones are pretty much the same right? except that in this case we have rasp pi based phones.

It's one of the main reasons, many people prefer Android over iPhone. iPhone, your stuck with the BS. With Android, you can at least remove it. Do research on bloatware, system apps, data providers, manufacturers, and how they all earn their extra cash on side.
Especially when it comes to Ad Revenue.
Many companies, including all Social Networks ( Yes, even Facebook ), most big companies like Apple & Google, and all major data providers, copy your private information, then sell it for as little as 10$.
This information includes, your name, your birthdate, your SSN, your Emails, your Passwords, your Address, Locations you been too, voice recording, and much more, all for 10$. Unfortunately, none of it is illegal, because in the agreements you agree to without reading, it states they can copy, edit, remove, add, or sell your info at any time, for any reason.
And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

This is why this phone is a amazing idea.

Quote:(01-05-2019, 01:23 AM)Trilly Reign Wrote:

It's one of the main reasons, many people prefer Android over iPhone.

The biggest Issue Is that Android Is developed by Google, and we all know what they're like In terms of tracking It's users- websites you visit, YouTube videos clicked & watched, where you've been when using Google Maps, every app actively In use, and the list goes on.

That aside, you've made some very valid points above.

I really like how small it is. I think you could have some serious fun with this little thing.

Thank you for the good post! <3