Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 204 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
7 reasons why I joined--number 3 will BLOW your mind!

Actually, there's no list. Nor will there be a number 3 to blow your mind.

I'll just briefly introduce myself:
Hi, I'm "bokboot," which is just romanized Korean for XX which means xxxx-xxxxxx which is essentially what a xxxxx-xxxxx is, or a xxxx for short. My profile picture is of a board game called Gomoku. Yeah, I'm just here to kill time (of which, regrettably, I have a bountiful supply of).
I already hate my username.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

I can't figure out the riddle but besides that welcome to the forum. You're interesting already, I'm excited to see you around the forum.

Welcome fellow web Traveller. Your riddle is of interest, but I am not sure of the awnser right now. I shall ponder it for a moment

The riddle man, jesus, the thing confusing me is "Two decades and almost a half,
I grew until we met today." meh, I thought it was our brain/personality, but the growing thing, I can't figure out.

Welcome to Sinisterly bokboot.

In the event you've yet to read the

, please do so at your earliest convenience. Staff are here to help, If and when the need arises.
Have a wonderful stay.

Lol what a way to start off! Welcome to the community

Smartphone.

The riddle was:
I am one of constant company
For I am never alone unless left alone.

Two decades and almost a half,
I grew until we met today.

I admit I am pretty clever:
I know your secrets, I know your lies,
I know what happens under that cover at night,
But betray you, surely I won't!
That is, until you make a mistake
When you don't look at me when I look at you.

I can be your best friend;
I can be your worst enemy.

Lol, I really like your introduction. Welcome aboard

I thought you were referring to yourself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"Two decades and almost a half,"- I thought this meant of your age: you are 25 years old.

Oh well, welcome abroad.