Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 538 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
888 Private RAT (Cracked)

Quote:(08-28-2017, 08:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

As per the

, an online virus scan report must be provided with any file uploaded by the contributor.

Here's the virus scan of the executable:

The nature of the tool warrants detections, but a few are somewhat concerning. When my VM Is available, I'll check out It's contents.

Looking at the virustotal you gave us, my guess would be that it was infected with an AutoIT ransomware such as Philadelphia or Stampado. But I haven't tested it since the link is down. So I'm not completely sure.

The after match of the detection is very high. The tools looks well designed.
thanks for the leak

Quote:(06-24-2018, 02:42 AM)FunkyG Wrote:

Quote: (08-28-2017, 08:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

As per the

, an online virus scan report must be provided with any file uploaded by the contributor.

The nature of the tool warrants detections, but a few are somewhat concerning. When my VM Is available, I'll check out It's contents.

Looking at the virustotal you gave us, my guess would be that it was infected with an AutoIT ransomware such as Philadelphia or Stampado. But I haven't tested it since the link is down. So I'm not completely sure.

The nature of detections seem to suggest that.

I've completely forgotten about this. I'll see If I can locate the file and test It thereafter.

thanks, I'll add it to my list now

Quote:(06-24-2018, 03:16 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-24-2018, 02:42 AM)FunkyG Wrote:

Quote: (08-28-2017, 08:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

As per the

I've completely forgotten about this. I'll see If I can locate the file and test It thereafter.

Would be great, I Would like to see whether it's legit or a virus

Quote:(06-24-2018, 09:18 AM)FunkyG Wrote:

Quote: (06-24-2018, 03:16 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-24-2018, 02:42 AM)FunkyG Wrote:

Would be great, I Would like to see whether it's legit or a virus

I've had a quick search on my test lab, and nothing as yet.

I'm sure It's sitting there somewhere. If so, It shall be tested and the results posted.

is this clean? I hope it is!

The file you are trying to download is no longer available

link is no longer working. Can you fix please, i'd like to try this out and test it. Thanks

thank you this is really nice thank you