Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 535 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
9/11

1 hour from now it'll be 9/11 a sad day for everyone i hope that we all find some time to have a moment of silence for the people lost in 9/11. wheather we know it or not we are all affected from that infamous day. you will be missed but never forgotten .

I mark it as the day our government started to ignore people's rights and Muslim stereotypes began to spread. The terrorists are probably laughing in hell right now.

Yeah - a lot of Muslims were stereotyped as terrorists due to this incident. Very sad.

Quote:(09-11-2012, 05:44 PM)Hardz Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Yeah - a lot of Muslims were stereotyped as terrorists due to this incident. Very sad.

And now we have to let TSA violate us.

9/11 is a sad day, but it's been 11 years. What they did was wrong, caused a lot of harm.

The Arab world is again boiling up as the US ambassador to Libya was killed a few days ago. Nobody wants a 9/11 but the same extreme incidents may happen once again as most Arab countries are becoming more and more fundamentalist in nature.

It was terrible when this happened. I can still remember where i was and what i was doing when it came on the TV. I was sad as like alot of people were that day. There have been alot of programmes on TV recently about it too.

Now with the latest on the Anti-Islam movie, hopefully 9/11 won't happen again.

Quote:(09-22-2012, 10:05 AM)antonino Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Now with the latest on the Anti-Islam movie, hopefully 9/11 won't happen again.

Yeah jeez, heard about that shit.

Zionists did it.