Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 251 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
9 Year Old Accidently Shoots Instructor with Uzi

As a Canadian I just can't imagine my 6 year old girl or any sane individual toting an Uzi. I know that the US mentality is that my gun is bigger then yours and they all feed off of that. There is no limit to stupidity for some people.

i think its terrible that the instructor died, but really? who gives an uzi to a 9 year old?!

This is why you don't play around with guns.

Quote:(09-01-2014, 01:47 AM)chronical Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Wow, this is extremely disturbing and unfortunate. It gave me a sick feeling in my stomach.

I agree with you, they shouldn't be completely banned, just an age limit should be put on them. I'm thinking either 18 or 21.

People would hate to have age restrictions, some are experienced and some are not. That's how life works, accidents happen.

Quote:(09-07-2014, 03:30 PM)Horizon Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

People would hate to have age restrictions, some are experienced and some are not. That's how life works, accidents happen.

Agreed. Enough with the "there needs to be a law!" motto. Parents and range owners can decide. Thankfully these accidents are not that common.

Heard about it on facebook, it sucks. But sad that it happened.

Should 9 year olds be allowed to carry and handle weapons? It depends.
If its something like a really lightweight and small pistol, like a USFA Zip Gun, sure.
If they can handle the recoil, maybe a PDW.
Other than that, no.
The weight and recoil of the weapon would be far too much, and the skill level to operate it efficiently most 9 year olds don't have.

No way should a 9 year old be allowed to use an Uzi. That's like learning to fly before learning to walk. It was shown to be a really bad idea in the end. As for all the people saying that this calls for more/stronger legislation, it doesn't. The instructor should've known better than to let a kid fire an Uzi.

The stupid was strong in this instructor. And is in the parents. And was in the people who made the laws...

Honestly, I don't think there should be a ban put on them at all or an age limit. I've been training with firearms since I was 8. It's all up to the discretion of the parents as well as the instructors (if you enlist the services of one.) It was a fatal accident and accidents happen. He shouldn’t have been standing next to her. He should have been out of the way of the firearm and behind the girl.