Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 251 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
9 Year Old Accidently Shoots Instructor with Uzi

Quote:(09-01-2014, 03:31 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I completely disagree. It's at the discretion of the owner as to whether or not accidents like these happen. Even from a young age, I went hunting, and even won competitions. I don't think I should have been restricted from doing so, as I knew what I was doing, and the people supervising me knew what they were doing. This guy clearly didn't know what he was doing.

But it's the fact that they're taking the chance of a 9 year old being able to handle a gun. They don't know what will happen, but they let them do it anyways. Yes, you might've been good at handling guns when you were little. That doesn't change the fact that there are other children that are quite the opposite. It'd be better to restrict it til they're older, otherwise things like this happen. Where as if they're restricted, you make it less probable that accidents happen, such as shooting your instructor.

Quote:(09-01-2014, 05:09 AM)Oni Wrote:

I fail to see why children/instructors that know what they are doing should be restricted from shooting. It might prevent accidents, but so would banning cars.

There's an age restriction on driving. I'm not saying putting an age restriction on things will end all accidents completely, I'm saying it lowers the chance of accidents happening.

Quote:(09-01-2014, 05:05 AM)chronical Wrote:

But it's the fact that they're taking the chance of a 9 year old being able to handle a gun. They don't know what will happen, but they let them do it anyways. Yes, you might've been good at handling guns when you were little. That doesn't change the fact that there are other children that are quite the opposite. It'd be better to restrict it til they're older, otherwise things like this happen. Where as if they're restricted, you make it less probable that accidents happen, such as shooting your instructor.

I fail to see why children/instructors that know what they are doing should be restricted from shooting. It might prevent accidents, but so would banning cars.

Quote:(09-01-2014, 05:09 AM)Oni Wrote:

But isn't there even an age restriction when driving cars?

Quote:(09-01-2014, 05:15 AM)chronical Wrote:

There's an age restriction on driving. I'm not saying putting an age restriction on things will end all accidents completely, I'm saying it lowers the chance of accidents happening.

But you shouldn't restrict what intelligent or capable individuals are able to do, ever. Who says we should make laws to protect stupid people?

i dont see why they allowed a 9 year old to wield a gun but I agree with your statement in the OP, i think a good age limit is like 16-18.

I got a question for everyone who wants to put an age restriction, who are you to decide what age is appropriate. You are not these kids parents, are you not the instructor, you've seen 1 tragedy and feel that we should put age restrictions on guns. What happens when you put age restrictions on guns, these future generations will slowly start disliking guns because they will be growing up with the notion that guns kill people, not guns kill people, when we get to that point, were fucked.

Age range aside, teach the kid how to hold a gun. I agree that there should be an age range, but I'd take a small goblin who knows what it's doing with a gun over a 25 year old who's only watched action films and played CoD.

Quote:(09-01-2014, 03:18 AM)Adorapuff Wrote:

People can die surfing, should we put an age limit on that too. Plenty of kids learn to hunt and use guns. Age restrictions are a very good way to lead to more restrictions.

I like your way of thinking. I mean, in my opinion(I know I'm gonna get hate for this) I see it as natural selection if events like this occur.

guns are bad mmmmkay. thanks mr mackey