Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 173 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
A Bunch of F***ing Userbars

Quote:(05-24-2019, 11:48 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

While this user is no longer active here, I'd like to give him credit for his work posted elsewhere!

It was like if Oni drove a taxi, user jumped in and was actually a japanese ghost passenger thing.
Only thing left behind of this user was his hard work, his effort, his legacy.

Now he is probably spooking people:

Quote:(08-20-2022, 02:49 PM)Bubble Wrote:

Quote: (05-24-2019, 11:48 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

While this user is no longer active here, I'd like to give him credit for his work posted elsewhere!

I just want to thank you and everyone that’s kept my work alive. Like, holy crap!

I got a spam email and noticed the subject was from Sinisterly and it’s been an obese minute.

I haven’t done graphic work for forums in years!
Woohoo I'm glad it reached you! I was just about to join the Discord for NBB to see if anyone had your account on there.
That's a shame, I wanted to hire you for a custom award to go with the userbar and definitely more art. Have you given up Graphics completely?
Either way, thanks a lot for the userbar. I reached out to a friend of yours years back to confirm I could use it, he said as long as I credit like you usually say on your art but it would good that he actually messaged you for me (can't confirm he did 100%, do you recall?)

Edit: Oh wait, I got your permission on that site to use it! Feels like forever ago lol

Also notice why you were inactive on there, that's fucking badass man, I hope work's been good and you were able to enjoy (or you are enjoying) your role in the force.

Quote:(05-24-2019, 11:48 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

I just want to thank you and everyone that’s kept my work alive. Like, holy crap!

I got a spam email and noticed the subject was from Sinisterly and it’s been an obese minute.

Quote:(08-20-2022, 03:12 PM)Bubble Wrote:

Quote: (08-20-2022, 02:51 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Quote: (08-20-2022, 02:49 PM)Bubble Wrote:

Woohoo I'm glad it reached you! I was just about to join the Discord for NBB to see if anyone had your account on there.
That's a shame, I wanted to hire you for a custom award to go with the userbar and definitely more art. Have you given up Graphics completely?
Either way, thanks a lot for the userbar. I reached out to a friend of yours years back to confirm I could use it, he said as long as I credit like you usually say on your art but it would good that he actually messaged you for me (can't confirm he did 100%, do you recall?)

Edit: Oh wait, I got your permission on that site to use it! Feels like forever ago lol

Also notice why you were inactive on there, that's fucking badass man, I hope work's been good and you were able to enjoy (or you are enjoying) your role in the force.

Well, I’ve been genuinely thinking about doing stuff on the side. I’ve been so busy with life i left the forums for a while. I recently got a job as a graphic designer for a huge food distribution company and I’m the only designer there so I do a lot of cool stuff with no supervision. I design restaurant menus, food labels, food art labels for packaging, and company internal stuff which is fun. Oh and truck vinyls. I’m having a kid here in the next 8 months , very excited for that.

I was thinking selecting a few clients, maybe 3 at most to do consistent work for. Like a contract but with no contract lol. I like designing, it’s a huge passion of mine, but I’d hate for it to seem like “work” than something fun!

Congrats! Don't know about consistent work, but lots of people need design work done fairly often here (banners/userbars/etc). Can't imagine it'd compete with a salary, though.

Quote:(08-20-2022, 02:51 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Quote: (05-24-2019, 11:48 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Well, I’ve been genuinely thinking about doing stuff on the side. I’ve been so busy with life i left the forums for a while. I recently got a job as a graphic designer for a huge food distribution company and I’m the only designer there so I do a lot of cool stuff with no supervision. I design restaurant menus, food labels, food art labels for packaging, and company internal stuff which is fun. Oh and truck vinyls. I’m having a kid here in the next 8 months , very excited for that.

I was thinking selecting a few clients, maybe 3 at most to do consistent work for. Like a contract but with no contract lol. I like designing, it’s a huge passion of mine, but I’d hate for it to seem like “work” than something fun!

EDIT: Send me your discord.

Quote:(08-20-2022, 03:12 PM)Bubble Wrote:

Quote: (08-20-2022, 02:51 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

EDIT: Send me your discord.
Congrats man, it's funny I came back to forums when I started working more, it's nice to pass some time since I don't game. Sending you Discord now.