Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 449 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
/A/IN, /TXT/IN server queries

Hi guys,

For a few weeks now my server is notifying me with around a hundred per day denied queries of the form:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Originating IPs, here portrayed as 99.999.99.99, are always two - which makes me believe it is either a script kiddie or an owned machine.

On a given day, each query has a different

address, so there are around 100 different addresses each day. Some addresses are repeated in different days. It is never the address of my server - although if you can help me, you probably already knew this.

I do not know what are these queries for, what threat could they represent to me (if any), nor what countermeasures to take. I could block the originating IPs, but I do not want to do this until I know what to do afterwards - that is, until I understand what is going on.

My experience has always been in local networks, and I can't find anything good in Google. Can anyone give me clues, info, or point me in the right direction?

Info, ideas, guesses, links... no one?

Up. Still need some help.