Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 951 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
A Video look into binance flash loan atks on bnb *(I hope this helps someone)

Was about to download thevi9d but i tried it 3 times and got nothing : / thats what i get trying this with 3 days no sleep. :sad: .6 BNB down the drain.

I say that as a warning and only play along if you are smarter than (. My hope is someone close to flash loan usage themselves gets exaclty what they need form this info. Just wish I could prove it with results : /

this should make someone a lot of money and if it does, my patheric ass could use a bnb repair : / thank you

BNB20: 0x2cb187d18ec132c75cec65f3e4b3ce3f879e1cd3

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

[To see links please register here]

to view this content.

Here is a little more back story. I made 3 attempts following along but also attempted on my own linuxserver/code-server docker web api.

I think my lack of capitalizing the fake token and ignorant gas usage is what ruined me.

While thats no excuse for wasting 200$ on something i probably wasnt smart enough to figure out anyhow, Im certain it can work with someone smarter than myself. That very atk was used on apeswap 2 hours ago and he runs a terminal room about it. I now have only 3$ remaining in BNB (crying myself a river like a bitch)

i was at the perfect amoount of tired where my stupidity didnt come off as such. as to why i ran it 50 times? idk, i jess im just retarded as shit : /

SMART DND 20 DEFI bag holders here. You can do it. watch the video read the description. just be more cautious than I and get yoruself a lot of monies. I guggest using a wallet you can convert said bnb20 to something else right away.

with trust wallet owned by binance, it would be safer to use safepal (or a exchange that will then exit to another wallet you control.

Be safe and get rich, I believe in you all

Shouldn't the market dump because of this? Has anybody else tried this?