Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 223 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
A funny story from today.

First, allow me too say, if you don't believe I have the fighting experience or whatever that I say I have, then don't post comments like "liar" and "moron". One of my friends on this site knows me in real life and knows what is up about my belts and my MMA ability.

Anyways, today was the last day of class for the semester. No grades to be taken, nothing to do. So I am in JROTC at my school, and that is the place to be. People bring game consoles, their guitars, and themselves all down to "the range" for one good time. Well, me and some buddies were wrestling, and obviously not just because of my training, but my size (6'3" 237lbs as I weighed today) is a HUGE disadvantage. I wasn't really trying and I was doing dirty deeds on people. So I made a proposition. I took five folks, all my size or bigger, give or take, and said I would wrestle them one on one, back to back, no rest, and that I would submit ALL five of them in less than 10 minutes.

First kid comes up, name is omitted for privacy, but he is a rather large kid at 310lbs (2.2lbs is 1kg for those that are on the proper metric system) so 155kg is his weight roughly. He attempted a double leg to get me, wrestling took over and I posted the head down far. I was considering going for a flying armbar, but I realized that the guillotine was wide open, or so I thought, so I sprawled and hooked into the choke. I failed to get sinked in because he had closed his neck down and to the left (which keeps his trachea open). So I had pushing leverage from having his neck and my legs kicked back in a pushing position, so I pushed him over and immediately passed into the full mount positions, in which I went for an arm triangle choke from the mount: . He tapped out.

I admit I feel bad on the second one. The floor is concrete, and the second guy ran for a takedown from a double leg as I was regaining balance from getting up. I posted his head (scholastic wrestling mentality) thinking about a mat.. well I busted his head open on the floor. He no longer wanted to continue, understandably. I feel bad about that one.

The third decided to not go for the legs, but for a leg toss. My judo says NO to that, so when he did, I stepped my outside foot forward, grabbed the neck from the front, and when attempted to kick my leg out from me in a standard leg sweep, I yanked him across to the side, the force turned him around. I smelled blood, so I jumped on his back, locked in a rear naked choke, and then got my hooks in around his groin and started arching my back up. He tapped.

I decided to stay on the ground for the fourth. I had him at open guard, and he attempted to come into my guard wrong, so I put him into a rubber guard. He attempted to push an arm down to the floor (which he did) but in doing so, he left one leg open to be thrown over the shoulder for an attempt at a triangle choke. He was wise and an actual experienced wrestler, and he seen my triangle before so he broke off of that, but did so in a sloppy manner.

We stood up the fight and started from the ground. I locked his right arm out, and gained a kimura hold from standing, I just fell back and wrapped my legs around the same side leg and cranked the arm... This isn't the actual circumstance to the move, just how I locked it at the end of the video. This guy in essence is a joke, his videos are rubish, though a couple have some valid point. Gracie Jiu-Jitsu is REAL Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. He tapped.

Finally I stood up. Fifth and final round. He managed to take me down because I was pretty worn out from nearly ten minutes of fighting, but he had no clue what to do, so I rolled him over and got the mount. I accomplished a triangle from the mount VERY quickly. . This is the real Gracie family. He tapped like a biatch.

I didn't meet the ten minutes, I went 11 something. But the point is, with my wrestling, judo, and GJJ skills, I effectively neutralized multiple opponents in a very simple, yet effective fashion. Four of the five people were bigger than me, two were stronger than me.

Typo, when I said I stood up the fight and started from the ground, I meant we stood it up and I took him back down to the ground.