Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 361 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
A short adventure with Nextbook

Quote:(05-30-2017, 06:34 PM)Ecks Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

So a client comes in to see me and asks if I can crack the activation password on a tablet, I have no idea what he is talking about and say I will give it my best and take the device.
Now I am sitting here with a Nextbook Ares 8A trying to figure out a way to bypass a god damn activation code, like seriously this company has literally locked the device to prevent theft. LOL
So after plugging in and digging through it's internals I am stuck with either two options, either I SE the damn code from support or I try not to brick the damn thing as I root it.
I am of course going to go for the SE so wish me luck and I will post updates of this little adventure into tablet hell, enjoy.

Was you able to get the activation code?

it is a 6 digit code with 0-9 and a *

And yet almost 2 years later, people are still using [email protected] to unlock their Nextbook Tablets

I guess he has proven himself to the masses and has thousands of references

He can even unlocked the newest Nextbook Tablets that others say can’t be unlocked

Contact him today so you can get some use out of that tablet

Quote:(04-21-2019, 05:54 PM)dtvguy68 Wrote:

And yet almost 2 years later, people are still using [email protected] to unlock their Nextbook Tablets

He can even unlocked the newest Nextbook Tablets that others say can’t be unlocked

You pop up with your paid 'service' whenever Nextbooks need cracking. Or when you see an update. Then you come in with accounts that have no resume whatsoever and try to get people to pay you for something I'm teaching for free.
Plus, I've pulled the files. You need DiSa's or Weibu's rainbow tables to decrypt the hash I found deep in the file system. There is no way to crack them without that rainbow table. You'd need to know exactly how it's salted in order to decrypt jack shit.
And yes, I'm calling you a liar. I've been pulling files off these systems for years now, including the Chinese knockoffs or Voyagers. I'm about to release yet another back door soon, and you're still pedaling the same old garbage.

Quote:(04-22-2019, 03:36 PM)Kludge Wrote:

Quote: (04-21-2019, 05:54 PM)dtvguy68 Wrote:

You pop up with your paid 'service' whenever Nextbooks need cracking. Or when you see an update. Then you come in with accounts that have no resume whatsoever and try to get people to pay you for something I'm teaching for free.
Plus, I've pulled the files. You need DiSa's or Weibu's rainbow tables to decrypt the hash I found deep in the file system. There is no way to crack them without that rainbow table. You'd need to know exactly how it's salted in order to decrypt jack shit.
And yes, I'm calling you a liar. I've been pulling files off these systems for years now, including the Chinese knockoffs or Voyagers. I'm about to release yet another back door soon, and you're still pedaling the same old garbage.

And yet people are still paying me to do it and yes I can decrypt the hash file...its pretty easy.....don't hate...appreciate!!!

Look on Youtube....Look on Ebay...the people that have paid have all left reviews and ebay feedback...you just can't handle the truth I guess

Quote:(10-17-2019, 01:57 AM)dtvguy68 Wrote:

Quote: (04-22-2019, 03:36 PM)Kludge Wrote:

Quote: (04-21-2019, 05:54 PM)dtvguy68 Wrote:

And yet people are still paying me to do it and yes I can decrypt the hash file...its pretty easy.....don't hate...appreciate!!!

Look on Youtube....Look on Ebay...the people that have paid have all left reviews and ebay feedback...you just can't handle the truth I guess

I think this shit is grave digging, but fuck you you facile troll. You ONLY have the ability to actually PIN and activate the Intel model Nextbooks with the unencrypted hash as a text file in Android. I know. No. Don't try to even pull any wool over shit. WalMart stopped carrying these machines because of my hacks and Digital Safety USA never rolled out in Target, Staples, and a few other retailers nationwide.
I would love to see some pics of ANY of the Nextbooks you've worked on to "truly decrypt". I don't have to show my abilities inside of a WallyWorld tablet because, well, search for the brand and type of machine in the SL search bar. Look up these hacks on fucking google, and my handle blares at ya. Every fucking security update I was there, giving it away for free while you only cater to idiots who bought stolen Intel versions off ebay when someone snagged them from a shelf while they were still in the open.
One week after my second crack was released (FOR FREE), WalMart put the nextbooks back behind fucking glass, mate.
I will put it down right here: Don't pay this man a fucking dime and DM me instead. We'll figure out how to Skype or something so I can instruct you on how to crack the software of this machine, slim it down by removing system apps and fiddling with dials, and even which hardware pieces of it are easily gotten and replaced.
This is gonna sound like I'm pathetic, but I have been cracking these fuckers since a few weeks after they came out, and I've been there for EVERY DiSa "security update" including the one that made it so you didn't even have to hook up a keyboard to get past the slpash PIN.

Anyone who pays you is an IDIOT.

DM me and I'll teach you what to do, kiddos!

:biggrin:
Quote: (10-20-2019, 03:31 AM)Kludge Wrote:

Quote: (10-17-2019, 01:57 AM)dtvguy68 Wrote:

I think this shit is grave digging, but fuck you you facile troll. You ONLY have the ability to actually PIN and activate the Intel model Nextbooks with the unencrypted hash as a text file in Android. I know. No. Don't try to even pull any wool over shit. WalMart stopped carrying these machines because of my hacks and Digital Safety USA never rolled out in Target, Staples, and a few other retailers nationwide.
I would love to see some pics of ANY of the Nextbooks you've worked on to "truly decrypt". I don't have to show my abilities inside of a WallyWorld tablet because, well, search for the brand and type of machine in the SL search bar. Look up these hacks on fucking google, and my handle blares at ya. Every fucking security update I was there, giving it away for free while you only cater to idiots who bought stolen Intel versions off ebay when someone snagged them from a shelf while they were still in the open.
One week after my second crack was released (FOR FREE), WalMart put the nextbooks back behind fucking glass, mate.
I will put it down right here: Don't pay this man a fucking dime and DM me instead. We'll figure out how to Skype or something so I can instruct you on how to crack the software of this machine, slim it down by removing system apps and fiddling with dials, and even which hardware pieces of it are easily gotten and replaced.
This is gonna sound like I'm pathetic, but I have been cracking these fuckers since a few weeks after they came out, and I've been there for EVERY DiSa "security update" including the one that made it so you didn't even have to hook up a keyboard to get past the slpash PIN.

Quote:(10-20-2019, 03:31 AM)Kludge Wrote:

Quote: (10-17-2019, 01:57 AM)dtvguy68 Wrote:

Geez dude, your bullying is on point...I think I’ll need to go find a safe space

Just a couple of flaws in your logic I will point out. The tablets with the easy to crack file were no longer produced after December 2017, so yes all the new Nextbooks I have cracked were made after that. If I didn’t know how to crack the new ones, why would people keep paying me to do so?

It’s not rocket science, but my 25 years in IT just trumps what you know

Let’s just both move on and do what we do...let the people decide who they want to help them

I typed up this bigass thing calling you out as a limp dicked fraud, which you are, but that's all the post ended up being.
So lemme posit you some questions that you should be very eager to answer to prove yourself and your knowledge of this machine.
With the following questions I can prove this guy is a fraud and has been ripping people off for years.
1. How did you get the USB charger to switch to Media File Transfer protocol if you were stuck at the PIN screen? When something is causing an Android to screen lock in the manner the PIN screen does, there is nothing to do without a keyboard to even make it try to minimize.
They'll respond with something like, "We didn't need a keyboard!"

Then you have an EVEN BIGGER PROBLEM!
Without at least temporarily bypassing the PIN screen to access options, how would you discover the files that contain the hash you require? You're staring at a number pad.

Third. Even if you can magically see through the PIN screen, where, in the format of a file tree (home/assd/cssd), is the entirety of the YfDiSa folder found and how can it be plucked clean of ANY useful files?

You have no fucking clue how many hours, days, and weeks I poured over the numbers looking for patterns, running it through every cipher I could think of, and trust me, when you're awake for a month there's time for a lot of math. Wherever those files are, doubt you can name the address, after being run through the hash cracking website, and I believe it sat for a very long time on HashCat being fucked in the ear every which way.
There is no pattern to any numbers in the files you can pull out of the folder I asked about.

So I'll just answer!! ANSWERS RIGHT HERE PEOPLE IF YOU DON'T READ SHIT ELSE READ THIS FUCKING SHIT!!!!
There is actually a file on tablets past v1 that has a 36 character partition with obvious garbage making it too long, AND!! HERE IT IS: The hash is not only too long, it's got two symbols indicating that the number length is HALF AN ENCRYPTION KEY REQUIRING THE OTHER HALF TO DECODE!
AHAHAHAH
GUESS WHO HAS THE DECRYPT!?

The fucking registers, guys. It's all done inside their PoS units, but good luck stealing and then figuring out how the fuck to access that file.

I could write a thesis paper on how Digital Safety's security works, I've been inside those machines physically and in their OS longer than anyone on the planet and I guarantee that.