Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 437 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
AF Radio -- Reamped

[Image: AF-Radio.png]
AF Radio is reamping. Are old recruitment thread was made before Anar posted the rules of making a group, and therefor it is in the music section no one goes to. To give it wider exposure I am making a whole new recruitment thread here. So let me tell you what AF Radio is all about. We are simply a radio who's disk jockeys are from AF exclusively. The easiest way to listen is online at:

[To see links please register here]

Now some of you may think DJing is hard, but it is very easy. You don't even have to be at your computer to do it! You still may be thinking you can't do it because you don't have enough music on your computer. Well what if I told you that you can broadcast straight from sites like Pandora or Spotify. It's very simple and I'd love it if more people wanted to be DJs.

Currtent DJs:
Managers:
  • Kinanizer
  • Cyber Savage
DJs:
  • Mustnabs
  • WuhTehFuh
Music Sharers:
  • Currently None

Now I'm sure you want to apply, so copy the template and type where it says "type here".

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Rules for applicants:
  • You must be polite and respectful to listeners, this does not mean meet there every whim.
  • You must have Skype, this is for communication.
  • You must have a broadcasting program, if you have no clue what I mean go

• You must be able to play at least 5 hours each week, message me if there is a problem with this. There are cases where exceptions can be made.
  • You must love music, not just the popular fad, but all genres . This does not mean you must like every song or play every type of music.
  • You will follow any others rules given by the Managers.
FAQ:
Q: The web player doesn't work for me, I've even tried refreshing the page. Is there an alternative way to listen?
A: Yes, you can also listen using a program like iTunes or Windows Media Player. To do this you need to download and run this ".pls" file:

Now I know some of you may not want to use a direct link to the file, so I'm going to tell you how to make it. All you have to do is create a file called "listen.pls" and put the following into it:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Then just save and open with iTunes or whatever your default player is.[/hide]

I need 10GB of music right?

Quote:(12-29-2012, 03:34 AM)Three Wrote:

I need 10GB of music right?
Not if you are able to stream from Pandora (or like site) to an input on your PC. I changed that because I knew many people didn't like it.

Quote:(12-29-2012, 05:00 AM)BreShiE Wrote:

The old site was so much better. This new one never works for me. /sigh
I have that problem every once in awhile. It might work if you use iTunes or Windows Media Player to play it. I'll update the OP with info on doing that.

The old site was so much better. This new one never works for me. /sigh

Sex: No Thanks. M
Timezone: GMT -6
Experience: iradio101.com boredradio.com HFradio, sites like myradiostream and a few others. Though not the one you use.
Will you be broadcasting manly from your music collection or sites like Pandora?: My 100gb collection
Times available: Won't convert to udp. Anytime after 3 30 PM CST on weekdays. All day weekends.
Any additional information here: I have more experience than most on this forum. I might not have a bunch of posts, or have been very active, but a lot of users here know me from other sites and can vouch.
Have you read and agreed to the rules listed below: Yes I have

Quote:(01-01-2013, 07:49 PM)Predator Wrote:

Sex: No Thanks. M
Timezone: GMT -6
Experience: iradio101.com boredradio.com HFradio, sites like myradiostream and a few others. Though not the one you use.
Will you be broadcasting manly from your music collection or sites like Pandora?: My 100gb collection
Times available: Won't convert to udp. Anytime after 3 30 PM CST on weekdays. All day weekends.
Any additional information here: I have more experience than most on this forum. I might not have a bunch of posts, or have been very active, but a lot of users here know me from other sites and can vouch.
Have you read and agreed to the rules listed below: Yes I have

No, your not a very active AF member, but you were smart enough not to change your name when coming to the good side. As a matter of fact I can vouch for you. Sending you a PM now.

Quote:(01-05-2013, 10:15 PM)BreShiE Wrote:

There are so many threads about an AF Radio right now it's unreal. There should only be one, and as this one is official, we should get rid of the other.

It was my understanding that predator removed his, and the announcement will stay.

Updated with information about our current host.

There are so many threads about an AF Radio right now it's unreal. There should only be one, and as this one is official, we should get rid of the other.

Quote:(01-05-2013, 10:15 PM)BreShiE Wrote:

They were separate radios. But after talking to Cyber and Kinanizer I have decided to stay with him. There should be 2 threads. One in the Lounge and the recruitment one here.