Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 642 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
AI Animation Tutorial

Just to preface: this isn't my video, I stumbled across it today and I thought it was really neat and worth sharing to some of the designers on the forum. Not sure if it's well known in animation/video editing circles but I don't think I've seen anyone do anything similar. It's a tutorial for animation software that can take a video and painting as an input, and will render the video in the same style the painting was done in. Hard to describe in words, and the author of the video is much more eloquent than I can be. At the very least some of the applications shown come out really cool. Enjoy.

Very rarely do you get this type of quality (and features) from a free software.

Very Impressive.

Big love to you I always want to try it for myself

For the novice video editor, this is a great idea. Thanks for sharing it.
I'm creating a [link redacted] where some lights and cylinder with emission move (with animated intensity) and I noticed that the preview windows doesn't automatically reflect the changes in items and light positions and the effect of the light on surfaces. I have messed up so many times because my moves do not do what I was expecting for whatever reason. This could easily be avoided if the animations were shown before you submit your move. In this way, you would be able to see your programs executed and be able to undo your move if it is not what you wanted.