Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 404 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
AMarkets Affiliate Program

AMarketsis a reliable financial company providing an opportunity to earn on short and long-term investments since 2007. We offer excellent service to our customers.

Over the years, we have attracted more than 3,000 active partners worldwide and paid more than $30,000,000 in affiliate rewards.

We offer our partners a quality product that is easy to promote and attract new traders and provide marketing materials in corresponding languages to facilitate the work.

How it works:

1. The partner drives traffic from various sources, including social media, Youtube, etc.
2. Affiliate rewards are paid after the users perform target actions on the company's website.

There are two types of payment models available to AMarkets' partners:

- CPL + CPS
- RevShare

Advantages of CPL + CPS

The affiliate gets paid after the client registers an account, gets verified and makes a deposit. Partners can receive up to $10 per registration, and up to $500 per funded account.

Payments are made to the partner's account immediately. A partner can withdraw the earned funds in any convenient way.

Advantages of RevShare

Payments within this cooperation model are made based on the clients’ trading activity on the trading platform. The affiliate reward depends directly on the client's turnover. The broker charges transaction commision and shares part of its revenue with a partner.

The AMarkets platform has the following advantages:

- Daily payouts in USD
- Speedy withdrawals and a variety of payment methods
- A large selection of financial instruments
- No mandatory verification

Thus, a partner can earn big commissions even from one client actively trading on the platform.

Join the AMarkets Affiliate program!

Hello everyone, not so long ago I started cooperation with amarkets, very good technical support with extensive experience, will always prompt and help.

i work always with this broker affiliate program

Earnings are gradually increasing from month to month in Amarkets. I have already raised it to a three-ruble note, and I withdraw it once a week, they have no delays. I think that in the future I will only earn more, as I test new sources.

very good affiliate program amarkets

Do not plan to connect capitalist for payment?

I have been working in the webmaster industry for several years and I can say that Amarkets is one of the best partnership programs in the market. Their high payments, an excellent selection of products and tools for optimizing campaigns help me achieve high results. In addition, they have an excellent interface and reports, which helps me easily monitor my campaigns. I recommend Amarkets to all webmasters who want to achieve success in the industry!

Does the type of device (mobile, desktop, tablet) affect traffic conversion and what optimization recommendations does AMarkets offer to maximize revenue from different types of devices?

AMarkets offers transparent and understandable reports and statistics, which makes cooperation with them convenient and efficient. High remuneration rates are also a big plus