Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 454 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
APK to Root your Phone

Quote:(08-07-2018, 09:25 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-07-2018, 05:50 AM)M00N66 Wrote:

Lmao the hardest Android model to root by far is the Samsung Galaxy J3. All I can say is good luck with that.

Hardest, but certainly not Impossible.

I have the Samsung Galaxy J1, but have yet to play around with It. In your views, Is there any difference between the two?

Success ratio will be much higher with the J1. Manual root is probably your best bet.

Quote:(08-07-2018, 03:23 PM)M00N66 Wrote:

Quote: (08-07-2018, 09:25 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-07-2018, 05:50 AM)M00N66 Wrote:

Lmao the hardest Android model to root by far is the Samsung Galaxy J3. All I can say is good luck with that.

I have the Samsung Galaxy J1, but have yet to play around with It. In your views, Is there any difference between the two?

Success ratio will be much higher with the J1. Manual root is probably your best bet.

I thought as much with the J1, but wanted a second opinion.

Thanks for your feedback.

Quote:(08-07-2018, 03:38 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-07-2018, 03:23 PM)M00N66 Wrote:

Quote: (08-07-2018, 09:25 AM)mothered Wrote:

I thought as much with the J1, but wanted a second opinion.

Thanks for your feedback.

I believe you will have to use Twrp. It's going to be a very interesting experience. However if successful that phone's worth will spike due to how limited they are regarding a root. I gave up on mine. I would get as far as a very temporary soft-root and then reset the phone to watch it disappear.

Quote:(08-07-2018, 03:07 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (08-07-2018, 06:33 AM)Ender Wrote:

Quote: (08-07-2018, 03:14 AM)thehorridness Wrote:

Maybe you have some ideas on this: I found the SU binary already installed on most of my android devices by way of Busybox, which seems to be installed on everything post Android 6 (from what I'm seeing).
Only problem is when one goes about calling busybox-sm su it demands an administrative ID of some sort.

Anyone come across this, or have any ideas on how to utilize the already packed busybox su?

Busybox's su is simply the UNIX utility su. It doesn't have the whole Android frontend, and it doesn't come with the priv esc exploit needed to gain root in the first place.

interesting posts from this one and the one above. Suggestions of recommended phones? (I know that nexus is always the go but, good to see another persons opinions.)

An iPhone. Android is a terrible OS. I know iOS is kinda locked down, but at least it isn't Java

Quote:(08-08-2018, 12:27 AM)Ender Wrote:

Quote: (08-07-2018, 03:07 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (08-07-2018, 06:33 AM)Ender Wrote:

Busybox's su is simply the UNIX utility su. It doesn't have the whole Android frontend, and it doesn't come with the priv esc exploit needed to gain root in the first place.

interesting posts from this one and the one above. Suggestions of recommended phones? (I know that nexus is always the go but, good to see another persons opinions.)

An iPhone. Android is a terrible OS. I know iOS is kinda locked down, but at least it isn't Java

Thanks for that. Never thought you would say an "Iphone". Wasn't hoping so, lol.

Here I rooted my phone.
[Image: 10zzur7.jpg]
And I themed it ass well.
[Image: s4xv89.jpg]
I just ain't got SuperSu

Quote:(08-08-2018, 12:27 AM)Ender Wrote:

Android is a terrible OS.

This ^

Anything relative and developed by Google Is not exactly welcomed with open arms.
Not If you wish to keep your anonymity Intact.

Quote:(08-15-2018, 07:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-08-2018, 12:27 AM)Ender Wrote:

This ^

Anything relative and developed by Google Is not exactly welcomed with open arms.

Don't use apple.

Quote:(08-15-2018, 02:04 PM)hackyou92 Wrote:

Quote: (08-15-2018, 07:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-08-2018, 12:27 AM)Ender Wrote:

This ^

Don't use apple.

I don't.

Never have, never will.

Very good. They ain't good.