Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 707 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
ASP.NET MVC Page Won't Load and says "The resource cannot be found"

You should carefully review your Route Values.

routes.MapRoute(
"Default", // Route name
"{controller}/{action}/{id}", // URL with parameters
new { controller = "Home", action = "Index", id = UrlParameter.Optional }

In this case, ensure you have your Controller 'Home' as the application will fail to load if there is no HomeController with Index Action. In My case I had HomesController and I missed the 's' infront of the Home. I Fixed the Name mismatch and this resolved the issue on both my local environment and on my server.

I got the same error when building. The default is to use URLRoute settings for navigating. If you select the "Set as Startup Page" property by right clicking any cshtml page, that throws this error because there are always a routing to the current page under the Global.asax file.

Look at Project Properties for Startup Path and delete it.

Go to any page you want to see it in browser right click--> view in browser.
this way working with me.

Upon hours of debugging, it was just an c# error in my html view.
Check your view and track down any error

Don't comment c# code using html style ie <!---->

Open your `Controller.cs` file and near your `public ActionResult Index()`, in place of `Index` write the name of your page you want to run in the browser. For me it was `public ActionResult Login()`.

Remember to use PUBLIC for ActionResult:

public ActionResult Details(int id)
{
return View();
}

instead of

ActionResult Details(int id)
{
return View();
}

Two Things Needs To Be Ensure:

1) `Route` should be proper in `Global.ascx` file

2) Don't forget to add reference of `Controller Project` in your `Web Project` (**view is in separate project from controller**)

The second one is my case.

I found the solution for this problem, you don't have to delete the global.asax, as it contains some valuable info for your proyect to run smoothly, instead have a look at your controller's name, in my case, my controller was named something as MyController.cs and in the global.asax it's trying to reference a Home Controller.

Look for this lines in the global asax

routes.MapRoute(
"Default", // Route name
"{controller}/{action}/{id}", // URL with parameters
new { controller = "Home", action = "Index", id = UrlParameter.Optional }

in my case i had to get like this to work

new { controller = "My", action = "Index", id = UrlParameter.Optional }

you must check if you implemented the page in the controller
for example:

public ActionResult Register()
{
return View();
}

I had a similar problem. But I was working with Episerver locally with ssl enabled. When I wasn't getting a

> Server Error in '/' Application.

I was getting a Insecure connection error.
In the end, for me, this post on [PluralSight][1] together with configuring the website urls, accordingly with the ssl link set up on the project's config, on Admin's [Manage Website's][2] screen solved the problem.

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

[2]:

[To see links please register here]