Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 223 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
ASSASSIN'S CREED 4 TO FEATURE 'CONNECTED' SINGLE-PLAYER SYSTEMS ON NEXT-GEN

As you may or may not know, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag is a next-gen game, and will feature some new special systems on console versions, like a "connected" single-player mode, creative director Jean Guesdon said in an internal Q&A.

"Next-gen versions will bring to the players new, connected features allowing them to feel that even if they remain 'single player,' it will be better to be a 'single connected player,'" Guesdon says. "I mean that next-gen Consoles will allow players to have a solo experience that benefits the presence of a huge community."

Guesdon didn't go into detail about the connected systems. He did outline some more info about the game, including the "horizon system," which provides characters aboard the ship with "pirate opportunities," side-quests specific to an individual player's progress. Ubisoft has six studios working on Black Flag: Montreal, Singapore, Sofia and Québec working on single-player content, and Annecy and Bucharest developing multiplayer.

: x

Yeah this is gonna be dope!!!

This is freaking awesome, I never thought you would be able to play together while in single player. This is going to be something pretty epic.

Quote:(03-06-2013, 10:57 PM)ABC Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

And also, DANG YOU! I was just about to post these things..

I told you I was getting back on track. : D

And also, DANG YOU! I was just about to post these things..

I was expecting this. I knew AC4 would be exclusively for Next Gen. But anyway, the features seem0o be promising.

God forbid they add a fucking free-mode like GTA.

Sounds so damn good, cannot wait.