Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 527 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Accessing user:pass combo lists

Hey guys,

I'm new to this site and i'm like a deer in the headlights, I see so many useful things but I don't know how to use them as I am a beginner.

My first question is how do I access these combolists? I download them but then windows says it doesn't know what programme to open them on. I have been told about checkers, using an RDP or a remote pc when accessing these.

Please could someone explain all this to me as I'm looking to learn and also to be able to contribute to this site.

Thanks

you can use checkers to check the combolist on numerous sites like netflix or spotify to see if they have premium
For the checker you can buy one or use sentrymba for that

how do i use the checkers? i'm wary as a lotpeople are mentioning the checkers have malware etc.

Quote:(03-04-2018, 09:44 PM)JBoy1017 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

how do i use the checkers? i'm wary as a lotpeople are mentioning the checkers have malware etc.

AV's will detect almost every cracking tool as malware. Especially since almost none of that software is signed. You can always set up a VM, install Sandboxie, to be a little bit more safe.
Though there are also applications that can "break out" of the sandbox.

You can get combo lists from website dumps and from just shared combo lists.
The combolists should be in a .txt format, which means you should be able to open it. Notepad has difficulties with opening 50MB+ on some PC's. I recommend you install Sublime Text 3 or Notepad++ to open your combolists.

Not all programs will support large combo lists so you'll have to split them into smaller files.

Quote:(03-05-2018, 08:49 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

You can always set up a VM, install Sandboxie, to be a little bit more save. Though there are also applications that can "break out" of the sandbox.

The same can be said for a VM.

Always use a dedicated system for both.

@"mothered" I'm not sure what you are referring to here.

Quote:(03-05-2018, 11:18 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

@"mothered" I'm not sure what you are referring to here.

Some (malicious) applications can also break out of the VM, hence use a dedicated system for both the VM and Sandboxie solely for testing purposes.