Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 504 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
"Achieve Your Goals: The Psychology of Productivity"

"Achieve Your Goals: The Psychology of Productivity", is my third release in a series of psychology based courses. Go figure, I guess being an educational psychologist it makes sense, right? Anyway, this course is designed as a resource that provides research backed techniques and strategies that you can use to help boost your productivity.

When you enroll, you gain access to a number of lectures that will teach you how to maximize your time, set goals and avoid several psychological biases that impact productivity. From learning how to shift from long term vision to short term action, to understanding the impacts of sleep on productivity, the course offers a range of interesting and valuable concepts that can be applied in the real world to help achieve more success.

This course focuses on both common and lesser known techniques including, but not limited to;

SMART Goals
The Zeigarnik Effect
Impacts of Multitasking
Using the Eisenhower Matrix, and
The Planning Fallacy

The target audience for this course is entrepreneurs, leaders, managers, students or anyone interested in learning how to maximize their time. Regardless if you have never previously taken a productivity course or if you are already highly productive, I guarantee this course has at least one concept you can use to help achieve your goals in less time.

Enroll today! As with my previous courses this offer will expire soon.

[To see links please register here]

Great share thanks a lot :)

Thanks for the share

thanks friend! rep'd!

Hey SPAMMER... you've been here for 3 years and you're STILL an IDIOT?
Follow the rules and post your crappy spammer junk with a title [F4LT]... idiot!

(04-10-2015, 05:54 AM)suker96 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Great share thanks a lot :)

You're an idiot, too... SPAMMERS are not doing anyone any favors around here.

Yep, my mistake... I should have added [GET]

sorry

thanks! reps added