Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 490 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
AdFlyer 1.0 VB.NET 2010 [Source]

[To see links please register here]

[Image: jySvG.png]
[Image: uT2ZL.png]

AdFlyer is a Multi-threaded Link viewer with Multiple-Proxy and Links support.
Here is the Source release. I hope somebody can make it better. :smile:

Features:
  • Multi-threading support.
  • Multiple Proxy list support in the format of IP:tongue:ORT
  • Custom wait time.
  • Visit Preview.
  • Optional Loop.
  • Clean Error logs.
  • Drag & Drop support.

Credits: KoRRuPt3ds for his Proxy-usage Source.

[link=http://hotfile.com/dl/121068390/de91282/AdFlyer.zip.html][Image: Download.png]
Download AdFlyer v1.0 Source (453 kB)[/link]
EDIT: Links updated.

cool :smile:
Sadly I stopped using adf.ly

@illusion Sadly, the site uses adf.ly for EVERY single link u've clicked except for usercp, PMs...etc

@Coder-san Thx for the source code that you have shared to the community, and i hope there will be a adf.ly remover for websites. LOL joking haha. :epic:

tnx man that you shared the code but i suggest to keep 2.0 private cause skid's will upload to VT or online scanners.

Quote:(02-02-2011, 11:30 AM)1234hotmaster Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

tnx man that you shared the code but i suggest to keep 2.0 private cause skid's will upload to VT or online scanners.

This is not the adware bot, that one is called ProVisitor. :p

ops... now i understand what my mom said about 6 hours minimum of sleep per day

Thanks very much for the source mate. Im still very new to coding and i hope i can understand this.....

UPDATE: I DONT UNDERSTAND IT AT ALL.. LOL >.<

@hotmaster: dude i would love some tutoring, all i know well is gfx but i want to code too as a hobby.

@Tasemu
if you need any VB help pm me ok?

Uploadstore.com has removed all my files, and I didn't have any backups. So if somebody has this Source, please post it in this Thread. Thanks.