Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 749 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Add a way for a beginner to edit a HTML site that is already created? Some kind of CMS?

There is a site that is currently created, and it is written in pure HTML.

Here's my question: how would I implement some kind of backend so a beginner with NO HTML experience could log in and just edit the text, change tables, add pictures, very easy stuff.

Ideas?

I'm pretty goot with HTML, CSS, Javascript, and could learn a PHP scripty-cms-thing quickly.

Thanks very much!

Wouldn't it be easier to just "port" the site into an existing cms like yoomla, drupal, umbraco (.net) or any similar cms?

If I have a client who wants to be able to edit the content on their site without having to code or do ftp uploads, I've been setting them up with a free Blogger account so that the person can sign in and edit/publish posts. Then I use php to parse the RSS feed of that blog, and print out the parts I want on my client's website. It can get involved if you want to create a separate page for each post in the RSS feed, or if you want to customize how the content is displayed, but in general it's pretty doable. If you're worried about having duplicate content on the Blogger site, just display:none everything in the custom CSS area in the Blogger settings.

In this very simple example, I want to publish the title, date, and content for every post on the home page of my client's website. I'll paste this code right where I want that content to print out in index.php:

<?php
class BlogPost {
var $date;
var $link;
var $title;
var $text;
}
// load the feed
$xml_source = file_get_contents('URL OF RSS FEED');
$x = simplexml_load_string($xml_source);
// cancel if the feed is empty
if(count($x) == 0)
return;
// look through the posts and save the content you want
foreach($x->channel->item as $item){
$post = new BlogPost();
$post->date = (string) $item->pubDate;
$post->link = (string) $item->link;
$post->title = (string) $item->title;
$post->text = (string) $item->description;
// truncate the date because it comes from Blogger with a bunch of crap on the end
$pubDate = substr($post->date, 0, 17);
// print the content. modify as needed.
print('<h1>' . $post->title . '</h1>
<div class="date">' . $pubDate . '</div>
<div class="post">' . $post->text . '</div>');
}
?>

Now, any time a change is published from the Blogger account, it will immediately be reflected on this site.